6

Sidharth stood in a spare land along with some of his workers, just to see the plot for a new building. Kritika had a blueprint in her hand and was discussing it with Vidhyut and Aman, while Martin was busy on flirting with Jasmin. Sidharth was completely lost in his thoughts as he took the support of his car to stand straight. 

After sometime, Martin approached him with a bottle of coke.

Yeh lo!!

Martin said jerking Sidharth on his shoulder with the bottle. Without saying anything, Sidharth want back to his thoughts after taking the bottle in his hand. Matin smirked and gulped some drink.

teen din hogaye Sidharth hum waha se aaye hue. Abhi tak kya soch raha hei tu? Abb tho wo do company mein already interview bhi de di hei.

Sidharth rubbed his stubble slightly and spoke.

Pata nhi yaar. I feel ki uski aajane se meri responsiblities badd jaayenge... But, Lokesh uncle keliye karna hi padega.

Martin frawned at Sidharth's words.

Why do you think like that?? Wo koi doot peethi bachi dhodi na hei..

aah... I don't know!Anyway I will just inform her to join in our company from next day onwards.

Martin grinned widely and shook his head immediately.

Seeing his excited face, Sidharth felt a little irritated. This was the main reason he wanted to keep her away from his office. He can't be her bodyguard too!!

And Martin!! Stay away from her!!

Martin rolled his eyes with a smirk.

Don't worry Sid, I have never forced anyone to be with me!! What can I do, if they find me charmig??

Tumhara kuch nhi ho sakta!

Sidharth grinded his teeth and moved towards the team.

...

Janaki and Shehnaaz sat on the bed of Chandni's room. The room was filled with colours and photos of Chandni in vibrant mode.

Yeh na Chandni ki drama competition ki photo hei.. Usse acting bahut pasad dhi... Bilkul pagal dhi meri Chand!!

Janaki said caressing the photo in the album with a smile. Shehnaaz too smiled just looking back at Janaki, who was still staring on the photo.

A lone tear left from Janaki's eyes which she immediately wiped away. She closed the album and kept it inside the wooden drawer.

Lokesh who stood near the door smiled internally looking at the growing closeness of Janaki and Shehnaaz. He hugged the book in his hand across his chest.

Oye ladies, meim bhi join kar sakta hu kya?

Shehnaaz giggled at his actions while Janaki rolled her eyes.

Oho Lokesh! Can't you just leave both of us alone for a moment!

Itna kya secret bol rahi hei tum dono??

He came inside and sat next to Janaki. Eyeing at Shehnaaz, he wrapped his hands around Janaki to irritate her. Shehnaaz grinned widely seeing their love for each other.

Lokesh!!!!

Janaki slightly pushed his hands away and collided her eyebrows.

Ok.. Ok! Meim bass yeh bolne keliye aaya dha ki evening Sid aa raha hei. Tho kuch special bana do uske liye.

Hearing Sidharth's name, Shehnaaz's smile fade away a little. Somewhere she felt that he didn't liked the idea of her staying here for long. Because, he didn't deny her from moving to an NGO or ladies hostel. It was Lokesh who denied her.

Acha!! Tho meim aaj uska favourite dishes banati hu... Sana, tu bhi aa meri saat aur help kar!

Shehnaaz nodded her head and got up from the bed along with the over enthusiastic Janaki. While, Lokesh sat their bewildered.

...

Shehnaaz was stirring the curry on the stove with some nervousness. It was her first in their kitchen that too making a dish, which she hadn't eaten yet. Janaki stood near her, cutting some veggies and instructed her further.

Jaan, yeh kya ho raha hei??

Lokesh whispered coming near Janaki.

Kya?

She whispered back keeping a pocker face.

Kuch tho chal rahi hei teri dimaag meim.. Nhi tho tu Sana ko help karne keliye bulati hi nhi. Mujhe pata hei na ki tujhe kitna pasand hei Sid ko apna haat ki khaana khilana!! Aur aaj tu sab kuch Sana se karva rahi hei??

Janaki avoided him and spoke to Shehnaaz who was fully concentrated on her mission.

Beta, jaake table set kardo, tab tak meim yeh ready kar loongi. Waise bhi abb kuch baaki nhi rahi.

Shehnaaz nodded in relief and ran out of kitchen. The couple stood there adoring her.

Sach sach bata Jaan, kya chal rahi hei teri dimaag meim?? I can smell something!

Janaki smirked and took the pan from the stove and placed it on the kitchen slab. She turned towards Lokesh smiled cutely.

He could guess what was going on her mind on these days, but he didn't questioned yet. But, she was making her thoughts into actions.

You know very well Jaan, yeh nhi hoga..  Wo kabhi nhi maan ne wala..

Lokesh walked out of the kitchen shaking his head and Janaki followed him making an angry face.

Kyu nhi hoga?? Mujhe iss baar pura yakeen hei..

And what make you think like that??

He turned towards her and crossed his arms around his chest, raising his eyebrows.

Janaki looked confident and spoke.

Tum dekhte raho.. Sidhu khud ko nhi rok paayega.. Eventually it should happen one day. He will fall in love and will be happy.

Tumhe lagta hei, jo pichle 6 saal se wo khud ko kisi se attached hone se rok rahe hei, wo isse pyaar karega??

Tum ne nhi dekha, jab Martin tried to get close to her, wo kitna jal raha dha!!

She said in excitement.

Jaan, tu zyada soch rahi hei.. He is just protective about her. We all know how is Martin. So it's normal.

Janaki walked from there irritated and spoke loudly to make him hear her.

Tum kuch jaante hi nhi ho Lokesh.. Pata nhi kaise English Literature ka professor bann gaya!! Initial signs pakadne seekho!!

Ooh, badi aayi detective!!

Lokesh giggles and sat on the chair. He took the novel in his hands and turned to the marked page. But, he couldn't concentrate further. He closed his eyes and thought about what Janaki spoke. Was it really happening??

No way! Jaan is always into match making for him!!

He tried to reason it by himself, but also wished for her intuitions to be true!
================================

Please vote comment and share.