20

Sidharth felt so blissful after spending the evening with her. He turned towards her while driving and passed a smile.

Since you are cooking daily for me, then I should also do something for you. Isn't it??

She frowned.

I am not doing this on expecting anything in return, Sid. I like to do it.

Arey! I didn't mean like that! Actually, I want to do something for you too. Koi return gift nhi hei.

He immediately tried to clear her misunderstanding. He never meant it as a favour back. He really wanted to do it for her. But, she sat there silently, gazing at the lonely street.

Sana, I just meant that... Aah chodo. I will pick you up every day and will drop you back. It's something I would like to do. Iss bahane, daily uncle aur aunty se mil bhi loonga.

A huge smile was about to form on her face, but she controlled it.

Are you sure it's not a pay back??

He glared at her as she wasn't believing him. He never liked giving explanations to anyone. So he chose to remain quiet.

Sidharth, tujhe meri kasam!! Bata pay back hei???

She made an annoyed face as he didn't replied.

No baba! I said na, I would like to do that. Itna bhi badi cheese nhi hei yeh karna.

She giggled loudly and wrapped her hands around herself.

Sidharth shook his head in disbelief. It was the first time, he was obliging to someone like this. He chuckled softly seeing her excitement.

...

Sana, come outside. Dinner ka time hogaya beta.

Lokesh shouted from the dining area as they both got seated for dinner.

What happened to her today? Aaj bahar hi nhi dikhi.

Lokesh questioned Janaki as he filled his plate with roti and paneer tikka masala.

Aaj late aayi dhi madam! Wo bhi Siddu ke saat!

Janaki stated in excitement.

Lokesh rolled his eyes hearing her logics. She was connecting anything related to Shehnaaz with Sidharth nowadays.

Jaan, they are working in the same firm. Even he is the boss of her. It's normal to drop a colleague. Unn dono ke saamne aise bakwaas mat karna!

Janaki smirked and called Shehnaaz for one more time.

Tum itne bade romantic novels padte ho, movies dekhte ho... Lekin inn sabka koi azar tum meim hei hi nhi Lokesh!! So pitty on you!!

She gave a sympathetic look at him.

Lokesh was about to reply, but stopped as he saw Shehnaaz.

Why are you late beta?

He said filling her plate with roti.

I was taking bath.

She said smiling.

Shehnaaz sat there silently and thought about how to say to them about Sidharth's plan to pick her up and drop her back daily. She never did it in the case of Martin. But, it was Sidharth. She didn't knew the exact difference she felt, but yes, they were different for her. May be, Sidharth was different for her from the rest.