15

Sidharth parked the car in front of her house and he got down first. He took out his phone from his pocket as a notification came.

Sidharth, yeh door khul nhi raha!!

Shehnaaz spoke while trying to open the door on her side. It was jammed. Sidharth turned towards her and squinted. He went to the other side and tried to open it from outside, but nothing worked. He sighed and kept his hands on to his hips. After thinking for a moment, he got back into the driver seat. Shehnaaz moved back nervously as he came near to her. His hair touched her cheeks as he bend down to check the door. She held her breath as she had goosebumps. She felt her heart beat rising faster and his hair brushed more closer to her lips. She closed her eyes tightly and turned her head to other side.

Sidharth, who was clueless of his effects on her, was trying hard to open the door on which he succeeded after 5 minutes.

Lo, khul gayi!

He said loudly which brought her back to reality. She opened hee eyes in a jerk. What the hell was happening to her?? She pulled her duppatta closer to her neck and hided her trembling lips with her hands. She was shivering! She didn't wait for a moment. Opening the door, she dashed out of the car. He sat on the driving seat feeling bewildered.

Strange!

He murmured and got out of the car.

...

Shehnaaz closed the door immediately after getting into her room. She sat on her bed with a thud. She was still feeling his silky hair on her cheeks. She blushed on those thoughts and caressed her cheeks. The next moment she was hit with the reality. The blush faded away.

Who was she?? Did she had any right to dream about him? She was just a girl from an underdeveloped village. He was the one who rescued her from her dilemmas. She felt guilty for her feelings. She can never match him.

...

Janaki took four cups of tea and joined Lokesh and Sidharth.

Sanaaaa... Jaldi aavuo. Hameim jaana hei!

Janaki shouted excitedly placing them on the table. Lokesh rolled his eyes seeing her excitement.

Dekha Sid, kaise aaj kal iske muh se sirf Sana Sana hi nikalti he! Pati ko dekhta tak nhi hei!!

Sidharth chuckled taking his cup in his hand. Indeed, Janaki has changed a lot in the past month. She was more happy and excited than ever. He knew the reason. It was only Shehnaaz! She could make everyone fall for her. He smirked at his own thoughts.

Ooho, Lokesh! Don't start the drama!! Aaj kon massage diya dha aapko??

Janaki glared at him. He immediately put his finger on his lips and sat there silently like an obedient child. He was loving the way she has changed. He felt like he got back his old Jaan.

Soon, Shehnaaz came into the room wearing a white jeans and a pink top till her mid thigh.

Chale..

She said smiling at Janaki and Lokesh, who were smiling contently looking at  her. She didn't dared to look at him. But, his eyes were stuck on her. He checked her from top to toe and looking away immediately as he realized what he was doing.

...

The drive to theatre was funny as Lokesh and Janaky were still quarrelling about the movie. Sidharth smiled and adjusted the mirror to see the reaction of Shehnaaz, who was sitting next to Janaki. She was too smiling ear to ear. He looked away nervously as soon as she caught him looking at her.

Shehnaaz was surprised for a moment, but brushed away her unwanted thoughts which were never going to happen according to her.

..

Lokesh and Janaki were completely lost in the movie. Shehnaaz was laughing on each and every scene, which made him to look at her in amusement. He had never liked comedy movies. But, today he was enjoying it. He was watching it in the way she was enjoying it.  He too wanted to feel free like her, laugh like her.

Three of them turned towards him keeping their mouths open as he kept on laughing as the hero was getting beaten and scolded by the heroine. He held his stomach and tears of joy were flowing from his eyes. The three looked at each other as they didn't find any big reason for him to burst into laughter on that particular scene.
Smiling at each other they went back to the movie.

Sidharth just couldn't control his laughter seeing the hero becoming a puppy in front of his heroine. He didn't release, why he was connecting it to the incident with Shehnaaz in the car. He wasn't able to control it anymore and laughed loudly holding his stomach. As he took control on his laughter, he smiled widely and looked at her. She was smiling gazing at the screen. He felt content. He was craving for this happiness in his life for so long. He wanted to hold her hand and pull her towards him. He just wanted to hug her tightly and never leave her....  Never Leave her!!

His thoughts got stuck there. Was he going to be with her forever? Wasn't he like his dad, who chose his freedom over his family? Will she become another Maya?? No!! He wasn't meant for this. He can't fall in love! He don't want to ruin her life, like his dad did with his mother.

He took a deep breath and folded his hands around his chest. The smile was no longer on that face. It was not his choice, it was what his life has taught him.

The movie was still running, people around him were still laughing, but it all faded away.

..

You are late Sid..

..

Those words of Lokesh were running in his mind. He wasn't meant to lead a family life. He wasn't meant to be loved. Tears got clouded on his eyes. But, he controlled it. He was a master in hiding his pain, his tears!

================================

Please vote comment and share.