Apollo

"Okay bud, here we are!" I said to Apollo as I parked outside WOOF store.

Opening my side of the car I grabbed the leash given to me, going to the passenger side I opened Apollo's carrier and clipped on his body collar and leash. 

"Okay Apollo you can run around and pick what you like at the store." I might spend a lot but it will be worth it.

Walking inside the store I fixed my hoodie and mask, making sure that Im covered. Grabbing a shopping cart I know it will be filled to the rim.

Walking around the store I see a lot people walking their pets or holding them. Some birds were on cages available for sale. Fishes on tanks both freshwater and saltwater. Some reptiles in their enclosures. Little kids looking at the rabbits and hamsters, begging their parents to buy for them.

Arriving at the food aisle the cart was full; filled with different toys, clothes for the winter, food bowls, and cleaning supplies. 

I let Apollo choose some snacks, grabbing a few different flavors each for him to try the next time. While at the cashier I ordered 2 sacks of food the shelter recommended. 

Once checked out and all of the supplies in the cart, I went out of the store and placed Apollo inside the cart. Once I was sure he wont jump out I wheeled the cart towards the car, unlocking the car I placed his supplies at the back seat while I placed the sacks of food at the trunk. 

Looking at my phone I noticed it was already 7:30 pm, huh I guessed I enjoyed too much shopping for Apollo. Looking around the parking lot I saw a McDonalds near the area, I decided to just buy some food since it will be too late to cook myself dinner.

"Hey buddy let's buy some food first before we go" Removing Apollo from the cart I attached his leash once again and began our walk towards McDonalds.

The cold breeze was relaxing soft noises could be  heard in the background making you feel relax. 

"Thank you!" Grabbing my food from the counter I headed to the door

"Im sorry" almost falling down from bumping into this guy I got shocked from his voice, it sounded almost like Corpse.

"It's okay do not worry" walking out the door I took one final glimpse at the guy. Interesting

Placing Apollo at the seat beside me, placing a blanket at the seat I started the drive to home.

Arriving back at home I grabbed Apollo and went inside.

"Welcome home Apollo hope you like the place" I placed Apollo on the ground sniffing all the places he is passing by. Closing the door I went out to the car and got out the supplies. 

"Well I guess that's it" All of his food and snack is near the laundry room, his food bowl near the TV so that I wont distract him while eating. Since I don't really watch TV. And I placed two bowls of water one near the doorway going out to the backyard and one near his food bowl. 

Placing all his toys at a basket in my bedroom. And his grooming tools at the supplies closet, his leash hanging by the door. 

Sitting down at the dining table I brought out my food. While eating my food I was scrolling down Instagram when I got a message from Corpse.

Corpse

Hey you back already?

Light 

Yes just got back around 10 minutes ago. ^_^

Corpse

Did you find the right dog for you? 

Light 

Yup a little boy he's  6 months old

Corpse

Nice, a little ball of energy huh

Light

 I agree but I got just the right one not to hyper and not too relaxed.

Corpse

I'm happy for you 

Oh are you busy tomorrow?

Light

Thanks and nope Im not busy tomorrow, what game are we playing?

Corpse

I created a Among Us lobby, you want to join

Light 

Of course I would love to play

Corpse 

Glad to know, well then talk to you tomorrow? 

Light 

Sure Corpse, Goodnight ^_^

Corpse 

Goodnight Light

Well then I guess I have to sleep to prepare for tomorrow.

***********************************************

Hey Guys! How are you hope everyone is doing okay ^-^ 

Thanks for reading everyone

Have a nice day!