Mångata

(n.) Reflection of the moon on the water 

CORPSE POV

Waking up to the smell of roses and vanilla, tangled up in my arms was a nice way to start again after last night. Looking at her clock saying it was 11 a.m. I gently moved strands of hair away from her face and kissed her forehead.

"Alina" Knowing her name feels so great, it's like our relationship became even more closer. Just like how I have told her my real name.

" Bub it's time to wake up" softly whispering into her ear, she started to stir and slowly opened her eyes.

"Bub I know you're tired but we have missed breakfast already, we can't miss lunch too"

"I'm really tired Buba" 

"I know Bub but we still have to freshen up"

She slowly sat upright and looked into my eyes; " Bub I'm so happy that I met you" Smiling at her I kissed her forehead "Me too" I whispered

"Okay why don't you freshen up while I fix the bed" 

"mmm okay"  she removed herself from my arms and stood up

"Oh Bub, do you want to cook, or do you want me to order food?" I asked her while she was in her closet

Poking her head from the doorframe "Could you order I don't have the energy to cook yet" Looking at me with those pure eyes I simply nodded

I finished fixing the bed, I sat down and ordered drinks from Starbucks and food from Taco Bell

Ordering her a Grande Double Chocolate Chip Creme Frappucino and a Grilled Cheese Burrito. And for myself a Cappucino and Shredded Chicken Quesadilla Melt, with a bucket of nachos for us to share.

Once I was done Bub was already done taking a shower and sat down beside me, "Where did you order food from Buba?"

"Tacobell and Starbucks" nodding her head yes while I stood up and went to her drawer with some of my spare clothes and went inside her bathroom hearing her saying she will go downstairs and feed Apollo

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Going downstairs I heard the front door being closed, reaching the bottom of the stairs I see Alina holding our food.

"Buba I told Felix that we will not join the lobby today and he said he's the one who will make excuses for us."

Light informed me while I fix our food on the coffee table and she prepares a show to watch.

Eating and staying with her here makes me realize I want to be with her more. I want to always be there for her, and know more about her. Being together made a lot of good changes in our lives.

"Bub, do you want to go out and walk with me" holding her hands and looking at her while she leans on to me.

She glanced first at the clock and it was already 5 pm, just the right time. "Yup, could Apollo go with us?"

"Sure bub, we might take a long time outside" Smiling at her as she stood up and grabbed Apollo's leash and collar.

I turned of the T.V. and wore my shoes at her foyer. Sitting down I wait for her as she double checked everything,

Helping her with her boots and coat, I took her right hand into mine while she holds Apollo's leash on her left. Closing the door behind me we took our time walking enjoying the time together.

We arrived at the first place we met at, holding the door for her as she entered carrying Apollo. We ordered our food and went outside. We walked 15 minutes more until we arrived at the special spot in the park where I first asked her out.

Sitting down and eating our food, we talked almost about everything. Laughing and smiling together as we forget about our problems.

"Bub" Softly said as we enjoy the view and her head leaned on my chest

Looking into my eyes as she fixed herself with a questioning look

Holding her hands and looking straight into her eyes,

"I know we have only met each other for almost four month now, and almost two months since I asked you out, but whenever Im with you I cant stop myself and always look at you and think of what our future could be together. Every single day we have known a lot about each other from the simplest things until our deepest secrets and fears. Everyday is a special day with you. I don't usually smile and laugh but with you its like the whole world stopped and then you became my world." kissing her forehead and leaned onto her

"Alina, would you be my girlfriend?" looking straight at her

Her eyes getting glossy as she looked at me " Ofcourse Bub, every single day has been really special with you. And Im happy to take another step into our relationship."

Her sweet words made my eyes glossy, she kissed my cheek making me surprised. I smiled at her as I hugged her tight underneath the moonlight.

*********************************

Hello everyone 😊 Sorry I took time to upload once again. but now that classes are finished hopefully I would be able to update more frequently,

Thank you for everyone who has been still reading this even though I take time to upload I really appreciate it.

And I just wanted to clear something about the timeline, its still 2020 in the story and its already November, the story started in August of 2020. and there is no such things as COVID happening, Corpse and Light are just wearing masks because of social anxiety.

Stay safe everyone and take care 😊❤