Skinny Love

(n.) When two people like each other but are shy, yet they show it anyway

Light POV

Waking up I felt something on me, like it was hugging me. Opening my eyes I could only see black, trying to move I heard a groan.

Looking at my right I saw Corpse waking up and rubbing his eyes. Cute.

Shut it self, you can't blush right now.

Looking at Corpse again I saw that he was looking at me while smiling.

"Good morning Bub" dang I never thought his voice could get anymore deeper.

Smiling at him " Good morning too Buba, breakfast? " asking him as I noticed that it was already a quarter to 9 am.

"How about we eat outside, if its okay with you of course"

"Are you sure?" Hearing him reply with a yes and a smile, I smiled at him too.

"I'll be back in around 30 minutes, I'll head back to my apartment to change and I will pick you up"
He said while putting a strand of hair behind my ear and standing up

Why...why you're making me blush

"Mmm okay" trying to hide my face I quickly dropped my face on a pillow.

Hearing him chuckle and his goodbye as I heard the front door close, I quickly screamed into the pillow.

Corpse what are you doing too me

Standing up I went into the kitchen to fetch some food for Apollo. While he was eating I went up the stairs and into my room.

Opening my closet I quickly grabbed an outfit and entered my bathroom. Quickly taking a bath and getting out to fix myself.
(Outfit on the media above)

When I was done I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs. Opening the door to the backyard, I let Apollo do his business.

Hearing my doorbell rang I quickly opened the door and there stood a handsome man, wearing only a plain black shirt, jeans and black chucks.

"Hey do you want to bring Apollo with you?" After letting him in, I thought about it. I was not able to walk Apollo yesterday so I replied with a nod.

"Let me just wear my shoes and grab Apollo"

Calling Apollo back into the house I shut the door to the backyard and wore his vest. Grabbing his go to bag I went back to the living room and wore my shoes.

"I'm good to go" smiling at him, he quickly stood up and opened the door for me. Once outside I was about to close the front door bit he got ahead of me already.

By his car, he quickly opened the door for me, sitting down I placed Apollo on my lap and his bag by my feet at the car floor

"Sooo Ihop?" Replying with a yes he started the car and drove out of my driveway.

The nearest Ihop to our area was around 40 minutes, driving down the roads, I opened the window a little bit and let Apollo peek outside.

Arriving at Ihop, I attached the leash to Apollo's vest so I could walk him. Once the car was parked I wore my mask while Corpse wore his mask and eyepatch. Corpse opened the door for me and we walked to Ihop.

"Corpse do you want me to order? " Offering to order since I could feel that Corpse was feeling anxious that he might get noticed.

Hearing him say a thank you I gave him Apollo so that I could enter the store.

After grabbing our food I got out and I saw Apollo happily playing with Corpse.

Placing down the tray on our table I sat down. Giving Apollo back to me while he fix our food.

I placed Apollo on the seat beside me and started to eat. While eating we knew about each other more, asking simple questions like our favorite color which I find out it was black while mine was steel blue. He was a Leo and I'm a Sagittarius, he was 23 years old while I was 21.

We talked for what felt like hours getting to know each other more and more. When both of our phones vibrated getting us out of our trance.

"Rae messaged me if we want to join an Among Us lobby" I informed Corpse

"Same with mine but Sykkuno asked me."

"Should we head back and join or do you want to stay?" I asked Corpse was once I saw that it was already 12pm and we arrived here at 10:30 am.

"I'm down to play" hearing that we fixed our table and threw our trash.

Walking Apollo to Corpse car
"Hey umm will you head back to your apartment or do you want to stay at mine, I meant only if you want to, uhh sorry that sounded wrong I meant-"

"I would love to stay at your place you don't have to worry" cutting me off I relaxed.

"I have an extra pc, in one of my guest rooms if you want to use it so that you don't have to get your set up to my place." Smiling at him once we arrived at my driveway.

I heard him say a thank you and opened the door for me. Getting inside I looked at the clock, it was already quarter to 1pm.

"When you go upstairs its the second room on your right." Telling him where my other set up was once he entered the house.

"By the way do you want any snacks or drink?" I asked Corpse while I was at the kitchen.

"Water will be good, thanks bub. I will head up to the room so I can turn it on"

"No problem" as I heard his footsteps going up the stairs.

Grabbing two bottled water for Corpse and a bag of chips for me. I headed up the stairs and into my gaming room.

My gaming room was at the other south side of the hall it was 3 doors from where Corpse was.

The upper floor of the house consists of 5 rooms and one storage room. Where Corpse was at the north side of the house, so incase we play the others could not hear any of us if one of us is loud.

Setting up my set up I went out to give Corpse his drink. Knocking in the door to make sure it was good to go in incase he was already on the discord call.

"Here's your water"

Hearing him say a thank you I went out and closed the door. Going back to my gaming room I saw Apollo laying down on the couch already sleeping. Closing the door I sat down and opened discord

"Hey Rae"
"Lighhttt you're here"
"Well I can't say no to you, you know that " smiling at Rae's hyper voice

Hearing the smirk on her voice "Oh I know that"

"Hey Rae who are we playing with" I heard Corpse

"Oh right we are playing with you, me, light, toast, sykkuno, ash, ludwig, bretman, seán, and peter.

With that one by one they started to join the call.

Let's start killing people 😉

*********
Thank you guys so much for the almost 800 reads and 23 votes.

Thank you everyone who has stayed until this time and for everyone who added this story to their reading lists.

I would love to hear your feedbacks so I will be able to improve my writing to satisfy your daily read ^_^

The portion of where I wrote about some facts about Corpse from this chapter nad the previous chapter I would love to hear from you guys if I got it wrong because some of it I only saw from the web while some were from Corpse's videos.

Hope you have a good day and thank you once again for reading 😊