Serendepity

(n.) finding something good without looking for it

CORPSE POV

Looking inside my ref, I do not have food. You know when you're hungry but there's nothing so you decide whether to buy or just starve to death.

Looking at the time it was just 7pm and a Fast food chain is just nearby, hmm maybe I can see light again. 

Wanting to take a chance to see Light again I decided to wear my eyepatch, mask and shoes and took my car keys so I could arrive to the store fast. Locking the door and started my drive to my food.

Arriving at McDonalds I ordered  a simple meal and went out to head home and eat there. Arriving in my car I saw some men around a girl and her dog. I noticed she was starting to have a panic attack. Panicking I dropped my food in the car and ran towards their direction.

Arriving I shouted to the men to scram well it might not work but its worth a try.

Huh I guess they got scared with my voice, looking at the girl she was already slumped down on the ground holding her dog tightly and I can see she was starting to have difficulties to breath.

Holding on to her arm to make her feel that someone was there with her, she got scared and she looked at me. 

Bub?

Light POV

Feeling the hand on my arm I looked up, this hand was different from the men who was holding me a while ago.

Looking up I heard the man infront of me saying the nickname one person in the world only knows

Corpse?

"Hey Bub, I'm here" hearing that I placed Apollo on the ground beside me and hugged Corpse.

I felt him froze but I immediately felt his arms wrapped around my body and his hands rubbing my back comfortingly. 

"Hey Bub, are you okay? Can you stand up?" Letting  me go holding me at arms length looking at my eyes I saw concern. Nodding my head he helped me to stand up.

Scratching his head "Uhmm, do you have a ride home?"  I laughed slightly at his shyness.

"I actually walked here"

"Do you want to take a ride with me? I do not want you walking alone at this time."

Smiling at him I answered with a yes and followed him too his car.

While he was driving I was smiling he was concern for me. That's sweet.

Pointing him the directions to my home he was smiling huh

"Here we are, bub. Uhmm Bub actually we are pretty close actually"

"Really? We're do you live?" 

"Actually just 2 houses down from you"

"Wow that's pretty close, I cant believe that we have been so close all this time." With that Apollo started whining ruining our talk.

"I uhh I guess I have to go and feed Apollo"
"Ohh right right, stay safe bub" Corpse got out and opened my door, once I was out he led me towards my door. 

"Thank you Buba really for being there at the right time" Wrapping my arms around him once again as a sign of my thanks.

Hugging me back we were outside of my door for at least half a minute more until Apollo whined again and started scratching the door. 

Awkwardly letting go " Uhmm take care Buba" waving awkwardly as he walked backed towards his car. Once I saw him leaving I opened the door and looked at Apollo

"You buddy knew I was having a good time and you just have to ruin it" And as if he was really fooling me one side of his mouth rose up like smirking at me.

"Good thing I love you don't ya bud. Come on let's get food in your  tummy huh." Apollo barking happily at me

*****************

Classes ended a little bit early today so I decided to update. Hopefully I made the flow right and not to awkward or crappy.

If you have anything to say about the chapter please comment this will help me in making a better story for you guys to read ^_^ and because I really want to know especially for Corpse's line if it was properly delivered or was it awkward

Stay safe and enjoy the day ^_^