Concinnate

(v.) to put together something in a harmonious or elegant manner

 "Before I tell where Light's body is where is everyone."

It was only five people left: Toast, Sykkuno, Corpse, Leslie, and Wendy. There was only one Impostor left.

"I was at the balcony" Wendy 

" I was with you Leslie" Corpse said

" Oh I was at lab" really Sykkuno you were at launch where you killed me hiding at a corner.

" I was with Wendy " Toast said

" We found our killer boys, Syyyykkunooo why did you kill Light

"Wait what No I  did not I was doing my med scan"
"Sykkuno why why did you have to do this" Awww Corpse

"Well you're the only one near and I was the detective it said that the body was still warm and bloody footprints are going east" yesss gooo Leslie

"That's goood enough for me" Wendy said and with that everyone started to vote for Sykkuno.

With that huge letter popped up showing a victory for Crewmates

"Sykkuno I really thought you were a Crewmate, I did not expect that"

" Haha I guess I played it well for our last game" 

"Okay guys byeee thank you for the fun games" Rae said which everyone followed with their own goodbye's.

Leaving the call I said a few final words to my stream and ended it as well. After my close call to a panic attack while streaming two weeks ago this is the first time I got back and it was great I thought people will keep on asking me questions but the chat kept calm.

Sliding ,y chair away from the desk I got up and looked at the time, it was only 2pm because we decided to play early today at 9am. With this I realized that I should cook a meal maybe an early dinner and I will just have snacks incase I get hungry later the night.

Grabbing my phone I opened the door to go downstairs and to the kitchen, Apollo realized that I stood up so he  quickly followed me out.

Opening the fridge looking at my stocks I should go to the grocery within this week to fill up my fridge. Grabbing some pasta, white sauce, and some bacon from the freezer I decided to make some Carbonara.

Preparing everything I started to cook, after making the sauce I added it to the drained pasta, while waiting for a little bit for the pasta to observe the sauce, I gave a little bit of food to Apollo so that he won't try to climb the chair and try to steal my food. 

Transferring the cooked dish to a different bowl, I grabbed a plate and a fork, opening the fridge I got some cola and transferred it to a different glass. Sitting down at the table I transferred a small amount of pasta  to my plate, saying a short prayer I started to eat. 

Finishing my meal I opened the door to the backyard so Apollo could do his business. Grabbing my plate I headed to the sink and and washed my plates. Placing my dish on the drying rack I called Apollo so I could close the door since it was getting a little bit chilly.

Once I closed the door I heard my doorbell rang, huh I wonder what that was.

Opening the door I was shocked,

Corpse?

**********************

Hey Guys I cant believe were already at 500+ reads I have not uploaded for 5 days and from 300 reads we reached 500. 

Thank you Guys for reading the story, voting and adding this to your reading list, hopefully I'm doing a good job. 

A little filler chapter today I might upload tomorrow or later. 

Thank you Guys once again, Have a safe day everyone ^_^