"I promise Bub"

"I just want to spend time with you"

" Aww Corpse I also like to spend time with you" looking at his hand and smiled back at him

Corpse suddenly took both of my hands in his own and hold me tight, looking into my eyes.

" What I mean is that I want to become more than friends, I know we have met not that long ago. But I really care for you, I want to hug you and give you the affection you need. I want to give you everything to make you happy."

"Bub will go out with me?" 

What I was feeling at this moment can't be described I was not expecting this. But I guess I have to open up my heart and follow what Felix said. 

One week after Corpse brought Light home

 Its been a week and I  cant sleep straight, ughhh what is wrong with me. Snapping me out of my trance was the sudden ring of my phone. Jumping out of bed I quickly checked my phone, looking at the caller I.D  I got disappointed I thought it was Buba

( Light , Felix )

" Little flower are you okay? Do I need to fly there and be with you"

"Wait what Im okay you do not need to fly back"

"You're making me worry alright Its been a week since you streamed and two days since the last time you texted me.

" Felix how do you know if you like someone" 

"YESSS finally someone has made you happy. Oh yess oh yesss, wait is who I think it is"  that was a surprise I thought if I asked him he will get mad, but this was a different response

" Felix how will I know what you are thinking" 

" Oh please its obvious its Corpse isn't"'

"Please Felix I don't know what to do"

"Well missy sometimes you have to follow your heart and let some people in"

"But how about-"

"Don't think about that anymore, you're free now remember that okay

" Felix, you don't know how much I miss you and love you. Thank you for everything." 

"Oh shush I  love you more okay, and I will always be here no matter how far I am" 

"Now I know you were only love struck and doing okay. I will go now and relax. Take care of yourself"

" You too love ya" 

I guess its time to let someone in my heart 

Looking into his eyes I smiled " that is what I also meant Buba, I want to help you and be with you"

Smiling he leaned in and kissed my forehead  "I promise Bub" 

Walking out of the park hand in hand, taking slow and small steps enjoying our moments together.

Arriving back at home, I opened the door first and let Apollo in, looking back I see the adoration in Buba eyes.

"Its getting late, you should rest okay Bub." Kissing my forehead as a good bye, I watched him go down the steps and closed the gate, blowing a kiss once he was out of the yard I bid him a wave.

Running inside I jumped on the couch and screamed, I guess this is the feeling of falling in love. 

********** 

Short chapter but I hope I was able to make each of you smile ^_^ 

Thank you Everyone for the 1.2k reads and 40+ votes I really appreciate it and I hope I can continue making you happy and smiling.

Take care everyone, Stay safe ^_^