Birthday (Part 1)

"Good Morning Birthday girl" waking up with kisses on my forehead and cheeks together with a ball of fur snuggling up to me is such a nice way to wake up in the morning.

"Hmmm, good morning bub" groggily waking up but with a smile on my face. I snuggled next to Corpse even more feeling sleepy.

"Nope no more sleeping, it's a special day. Come on get up and fix yourself."

"Noooo I want to sleep" snuggling in my blanket even more

"Well you give me no choice" and before I get the chance what he meant I am uncontrollably laughing.

"Okay o-kay please stop, I'm gonna get up" crying with tears of joy and laughing uncontrollably was a good way to wake up.

Helping me stand up from the bed, grabbing my arms I hugged him once I was sitting up.

"Okay fix yourself and I tried my best to cook breakfast then we have a day of bonding together."

"Well, I'm sure that tastes great" smiling at him as he kissed my forehead and went out of the room.

Standing up from my bed I walked towards the closet and chose a set of clothes for the day. Deciding on a white turtle neck sweater and black pants. I also grabbed my coat and placed it on my bed.

Going inside the bathroom I took a shower spending around 20 minutes in there because I am also drying my hair a little bit

Going downstairs with my coat on my arm I placed it on the couch once I reached the living room. Walking towards the kitchen I saw Corpse sitting on the bar stool with 2 plates of pancakes in front of him.

 Walking towards the kitchen I saw Corpse sitting on the bar stool with 2 plates of pancakes in front of him

"Hi bub" he walked towards me and pulled a stool out for me to sit down on.

"Hi bub, these look sooo good"

"Well, I did learn from the best. Okay let's eat"

Eating our breakfast until we were full to the brim "Do you need to fix a little bit more or are you good to go"