Date (pt.1)

Waking up with a pounding headache is something I did not want to happen anytime soon, but here I am laying down in my bed with blankets around me, with comfy clothes, and Apollo beside me as I look for something to watch.

"Hey Bub, here's some soup" Looking to my left as Corpse enters the room 

Sitting down beside me he gently placed the tray on my lap 

"Hopefully it tastes good, I tried to remember what you thought me" Corpse is just too cute, with his hand on his neck as he was awkward and nervous and cooked something for me the first time.

Scooping a spoonful of soup he gently blew it and fed it to me

"Bub, you don't have to feed me I can do it myself"

"But-"
"But thank you Bub for cooking for me it tastes wonderful" Looking at him as I grabbed the spoon from him and fed myself.

Silently laughing as I could hear Corpse murmuring beside me. Leaning onto him he immediately forgot about it and wrapped an arm around me.

--------------------

It's the following day and waking up with someone you care about so much beside you is a great way to start. I was feeling 100% better I really was just too fatigued the past few days that my body just shut down. This was after conforming to my doctor when Corpse accompanied me to a check-up yesterday. 

Running my hand on his curly hair I kissed his cheek as I whispered good morning into his ears. He slowly opened his eyes and looked straight at me, a smile forming on his face as he whispered a good morning too with his deep morning voice.

"Are you feeling well bub?" 

"I am 100%, thank you for staying with me" 

He kissed my forehead as I stood up and got out of the bed, "I'm gonna take a shower first then cook breakfast, If you still want to sleep you may do so."

Peeking at him as I was in my closet I see him rolled up on the sheets, chucking to myself as I grabbed clothes from the closet

I wore a simple white tee and jeans, walking into the kitchen I opened the fridge as I grabbed four eggs, some bacon from the freezer, and leftover rice. I also grabbed a can of meat from the shelves

Washing up a pan, I placed it on the top of the stove and as I am waiting for it to heat up I walked towards Apollo's cabinet and grabbed his bowl and food, hearing the clank of the food on his bowl I could hear Apollo running towards the kitchen. Placing the bag of food back into the cabinet. I grabbed Apollo's bowl and walked towards the pocket doors leading to the backyard.

Placing it down, Apollo started to eat right away. Opening the pocket doors slightly just enough space to let Apollo out. I walked back towards the kitchen and Placed oil onto the pan.

Craking open two eggs I mixed them up and add seasonings. Opening up the can of meat also, I only grabbed a few of it and sliced it up.

Mixed eggs into the pan, I wait for it to cook a little bit before adding sliced up meat in the center together with some parsley I chopped earlier. Folding it I wait for it to cook and placed them on the side. 

Cracking up the last two eggs into the pan, sprinkled salt and pepper, and wait for it to cook, and set it aside together with the simple omelet. Opening the wrapper of the bacon I grabbed a few slices and place them into the pan, letting it cook until the smell lingers in the house.