Irenic

(adj.) promoting peace

Waking up I felt all cozy and warm. I never knew that someday I will feel something like this. Grabbing my phone on my bedside table I quickly opened it and a smile appeared on my face.

Buba

Good morning bub 💕

Bub

Good morning to you too😊

Getting out of the bed I quickly fixed the sheets and walked towards my closet and grabbed a set of clothes and placed them down on the bed. Looking at Apollo's bed I saw him still sleeping did not want to wake him up I decided to take a quick bath first before going downstairs to cook breakfast.

Walking out of the shower with my new clothes on I saw Apollo laying down on the bed and looking at me. " Slept well sleeping beauty?" smiling at him as he let out a small bark as I reply, Chuckling at his cute tactics I walked towards the drawer where I left my phone as I saw it light up notifying that a message popped up.

Buba

Did you slept well?

Bub 

One of the best sleep I have yet💕

How about you?

Buba 

I slept really well especially you were the one on my mind the whole time 😉

Smiling at Corpse's sweetness I quickly replied with a heart and opened the door to my bedroom and walked down the steps. Entering the kitchen I placed my phone on the kitchen island and walked towards the refrigerator and grabbed some bacon and ham. Placing them down on the counter I grabbed two eggs and grabbed a pan.

Buba 

Talk to you later 

Bub 

See ya 😊

Looking at the time it was only 8 in the morning and the among us lobby was not gonna happen until 1pm later the day. 

Walking towards the stove I turned on the heat and placed the pan on top. Grabbing a bowl, I cracked the eggs and mixed them up. Grabbing some chives from the refrigerator I quickly chopped them up and mixed it with the eggs together with a pinch of salt.

Placing oil on the pan I waited for it to be warm enough before placing the mixed eggs. Once it was cooked on one side I flipped it over and waited for it to cook. Once it was done I grabbed a plate and folded it nicely and placed it on the plate.

Placing three pieces of  bacon on the pan I waited, while waiting I quickly grabbed the ham and cut a few slices mincing it. I also grabbed the leftover rice from last night and mixed it in the pan and adding the minced ham too. Mixing it all together I grabbed some garlic powder and placed one teaspoon and mixed it once more.

Placing it down on the plate, I set it aside as I walked towards the storage box where Apollo's food was, grabbing one cup of his food I placed it in his bowl and set it down near the backdoor together with his water bowl. Opening up the sliding door so he can immediately go out and do his business.

Walking back to the kitchen I sat down on the kitchen stool and ate my food while browsing through Instagram, liking and commenting on some of my friends post. 

Walking towards the sink with my plate I quickly washed my dishes and placed them on a drying rack. Walking towards the back area I grabbed Apollo's favorite toy and walked out.

Playing with Apollo seeing him happy I was relaxed, my mind was not being fed with worry and I was laughing my emotions out. Looking at the clock I saw that it was 10 o'clock, deciding that I don't want to cook I grabbed Apollo and wiped his feet with baby wipes.

Letting him in I closed the door and walked up the stairs to grab my purse and loosing my bedroom door. 

Going back down the steps I grabbed Apollo's collar and leash and put it on him. Walking towards the foyer and wore my boots and grabbed my coat since it was getting chilly outside. Grabbing my car keys I opened the door and walked Apollo out, closing the door behind me I opened the car and placed Apollo at the passenger seat and walked towards the drivers seat. Locking the doors I set out on to the roads and drive to where my stomach wants.

Driving around and around I finally decided on some Taco Bell so I quickly drove towards the nearest fast food chain and waited at the drive thru.

Grabbing my food from the window I noticed it was already 11 o'clock, I guess I was really driving for a long time. Arriving back at home Apollo was still sleeping so I silently opened the door and grabbed my food and walked out of the car, opening the front door I made a dash to my gaming room and set it down. 

Walking out once again Apollo was still sleeping so I gently picked him up and locked the door to the car and closed the door behind me. Walking up the steps he was still fast asleep, Opening the door to my gaming room wider I placed him on the couch as he shifted slightly.

Walking down the steps once again I removed my boots and grabbed the mop, quickly mopping the floors since I entered the house with outdoor shoes. Setting a side the mop I grabbed my water jug inside the chiller and walked up the steps. Looking at the time it was already 12:30 in the noon.

Walking inside the room I glanced at Apollo and saw him laying down between the pillows, placing down my water jug I grabbed my phone out and took a picture of Apollo

Bub

Look who's sleepy, I guess he was the one who did not have a good night sleep

Buba

He looks so adorable 😍

Talking with Copse for a few more minutes, once it hit 12:50 we joined the discord call and talked with Ludwig, Toast and Sykkuno.

******************************

Hellooo!! Hope everyone is having a great day ^_^

Stay safe and stay healthy ^_^