Apricity

(n.) - The warmth of the sun in winter

December is finally here December 5 to be exact and now the house needs to be filled up with the Christmas spirit. It's almost lunchtime and I'm in the kitchen cooking lunch for me and Corpse,  who will be arriving in a few minutes to help me hang some decor.

Since I have moved here almost 3 years ago I have not yet set up any decorations. It was not because I was lazy, it was because I did not have the motivation to do so. That is why Felix always make me fly to his place, but now it's different I wanted to make the house feel homey.

Placing down the food on the island when I heard the front door open and close together with Apollo barking happily. Speaking about Apollo he has gotten way bigger now that he is 10 months old.

"Hi bub"

Corpse walked towards me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed the top of my head

"I missed you" chuckling at that comment even though we have seen each other yesterday.

"I missed you too, but take a seat and let's eat lunch I cant wait to buy some decorations and decorate the place."

"Bub can't we just relax, it's still too early to buy decorations and hang them up"

"Nope, Christmas decorations can't wait for any more longer. Please come with me and help me" Standing in front of him trying my best to give a puppy look eye, even though both of us know that I don't have a chance in doing it.

"Okay okay fine, I guess it's better to go out earlier so that there will be not that many people." Smiling happily I sat down on the stools and we started to dig in.

******

Putting on my shoes while Corpse patiently waited beside me, standing up he opened the door and walked me out closing the door behind him. Once in the car, we started our drive to the nearest store to get some decorations.

While at the store there were a lot of options to choose from since it's just newly stocked. Walking down each aisle while Corpse is pushing the cart I keep on grabbing stuff placing them inside the cart or I will stare at it and can't decide if I want to buy it or not.

While I was placing down the stuff on the cashier table Corpse went out to grab the car and wait for me outside in the car. We were looking for stuff for maybe 30 minutes to an hour, well what cant I say I was too exited for this day.

Walking out of the  store with the cart and 2 gigantic boxes, I saw the car and Corpse immediately walked out once he saw me, grabbing the cart from me he pushed it near the back side of the car and placed them inside and I pushed back the cart near the entrance of the store.

Going inside the car we started the drive home with comfortable silence with a little bit of laughter here and there.

******** 

Finally done with everything from interior of the home to the back side of the house, well not everything since we still need to get a Christmas and I can't decide yet wether to get a real one or just a huge fake one. 

Sitting down on the couch both of us were tired but we had fun and since its already 7 pm we just ordered food outside. And once the food arrived he ate and watched movies throughout the night. Today was a fun day well everyday became a fun day once Corpse came into my life but the days were we spend the time together is the most special one. 

***********************************

Hey guys😊

Sorry for the long wait I was having a little bit of a hard time on how to end the book. And there might be 2 or 3 chapter left I am not sure.

But thank you everyone who have stayed until here I truly appreciate it 🥰

Stay safe everyone 😊