Tell

CORPSE POV

Waking up to the sight of Alina wrapped around me puts a smile on my face first thing in the morning.

Kissing her forehead and brushing strands of her hair away from her face, she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hmm, Good morning bub" 

"Good morning to you too" kissing her forehead again as she got even closer to me. Snuggling her face to my chest even more. 

Chuckling at her cuteness I kissed her forehead one more time, "We gotta get up bub, We have already slept in for almost half of the day."

Feeling her hum a yes against my chest, I kissed her forehead one more time before standing up 

"How about you get ready and I will use the guest bathroom to fix myself and lets order food outside"

"Okay, but bub I was wondering since it a Sunday today I think it's time to explain to everyone. I uhm I don't know if we should do it I meant if you're not ready it's okay cause I'm also not sure and I don't know I just feel that they might get mad at us." Sitting up from her bed and as she said each word she kept on lowering her head.

Getting near her bed I sat on the edge and hold her hand, "Hey don't you worry, I'm also nervous but I guess we kinda have to tell them too. And don't worry remember we will do everything together." As I kissed her hand she gave me a soft smile

"After I fix myself I will ask Toast to ask everyone if they are free, then how about we drive around and order food and get back here then eat. Is that okay for you?"

"Yup that sounds good to me" 

Going out of her bedroom I entered one of the guest bedrooms and took out some of the clothes I have here and fix myself. Getting out of the guest bedroom I grabbed my phone and messaged Toast

CORPSE 💀

Hey Toast could I ask you for a favor?

Toast🧠

Sure, what do ya need buddy?

CORPSE💀

I was wondering if you can ask everyone from the last hangout game if they are free?

Toast🧠

Sure sure, if you don't mind could I ask why? 

CORPSE💀

Well, I and Light talked about it and we are both okay to explain everything to you guys.

Toast🧠

With no pressure right? You both know that we don't want to pressure both of you to talk about your relationship

CORPSE💀

Promise no pressure

Toast🧠

Okay, happy for the both of you

Sighing a good relief I walked out of the guest bedroom and walked towards Ali's bedroom. Knocking on her door to make sure I was good to come in, once I heard her say come in I opened her door and walked in

"Bub are you good to go?" 

"Give me a few minutes, but if you don't mind could you give Apollo his food"

"Sure bub"

"Thank you" smiling as she peeked her head out of her closet

Going downstairs with Apollo behind me I entered the hallway storage and grabbed Apollo's food. Setting his bowl of food in its place I opened the backyard door a little bit so he can go out.

Sitting down on the couch I waited for Ali, Once I heard her footsteps going down the stairs I stood up and walked towards the door. Wearing my shoes Ali is sitting beside me also wearing her shoes.

Opening the door for her and closed it behind her making sure it was locked. Opening the car door for her and running to the other side and started the car.

Pulling out of her driveway "Bub what do you want to eat"

"Hmm I don't know, maybe we can drive for a little bit then let's figure it out"

"Okay, we have time too. Toast replied to me just as we were about to leave that everyone is good at around 1 pm"

"Oki, that's good for me"

Driving around the area for a while, both of us did not notice the time that it was already 12 noon and the drive back will take us 30 to 40 minutes. Both of us decided to order food at the next drive-thru which was some Burger King. 

Ordering a meal we decided to just eat back at the place. Driving back we got stuck in traffic for a good 15 minutes making the drive back longer than usual.

Parking at her driveway we got out, while Ali was unlocking the door I grabbed the food from the back. Walking inside I placed the food on the kitchen island, while bub was grabbing a laptop from her room.

Sitting on the bar stool Ali opened up her laptop and opened Discord, looking for the Discord room and once we found it we quickly joined seeing that everyone was in the call already.

"The audacity Sykkuno THE AUDACITY"

"Now that is a BIG BRAIN toast"

"Settle down settle down, Corpse and Light is here"

Both of us cant keep our laughter down, it really is funny when everyone is here

"Sorry we were late guys, got caught up in traffic"
"That's okay Corpse"

"Light are you all good now?"
"I am Rae thanks for asking"

"That's great Light, but come on guys give us the deets"

"Calm down Rae let them be"

"yes yes Toast"
" How about this, how did you guys first meet" Jack

"I uhh will heat up the food Corpse" Ali quickly said standing up beside me and grabbed the food, Ali was still not that comfortable talking about that day. I mean that day was really hard for her

"Did I upset Light, Corpse?"
"No Jack you did not it's just not an easy topic for Light" Grabbing the laptop I stood up and sat down on the living room couch.

"When we first bumped into each other, Light was being surrounded by drunk guys who were catcalling her."

"Oh shit, I should have not asked about that" 

"It's okay Jack" Ali said once she sat down beside me with the tray of heated food

"Sooo how long have you guys been together"

"Ummm going 5 months all together"

"All together?"

"Oh um Corpse asked me out for a date after we bumped into each other 2 weeks prior and celebrating our 4 months dating anniversary Corpse asked me to be his girlfriend"

"Awwwww"
"Congrats Corpse"

"Okay now how about we play some games and hang out"

The whole day we spend time with our friends, playing a variety of games, joking around and talking about random things.

*****************************

This is not the best chapter I have written, I don't know guys I feel like the chapter is crappy. But anyways hope you had a nice read 😄

Stay safe everyone ❤