Starbucks

Waking up I to licks on my face was a weird way to start my day today. I guess I have to get used to wet kisses on my face.

"Okay Apollo lets get you your breakfast" Getting out of the bed slipping on my slippers, I walked down the stairs to the kitchen

"Okay here you go buddy" 1 cup of his food with water to make it easy to chew, I have to feed him 3 times a day until he turns 10 months or a year old.

"While you eat your food buddy I will prepare my breakfast" Opening the cabinets I got a pan out, opening the fridge I grabbed some eggs.

Placing the pan on the stove I put it on low heat to heat up the pan, adding the oil and cracking the eggs on a different bowl I mixed it up adding salt to flavor. Once the pan was hot I added the mixed eggs, while waiting for it to cook a little bit I chopped up some canned ham to put it inside the egg. 

Once it finished cooking I placed on a different plate and placed some leftover rice on the pan, mixing egg, chopped leeks and some ham. Placing my food on a plate I brought it to the kitchen table and grabbed my phone from the couch.

"Okay buddy we have a semi busy day today" after finishing my food, I opened the door to let Apollo do his business outside. Since he was still young Apollo still needs to be potty trained.

Since I have fences surrounding the whole house I just let Apollo explore while I take a bath.

Walking up the stairs and into my room, I walked in to my closet and grabbed some clothes. Since we will play Among Us today and I might be sitting on my chair the whole day I decide to wear comfy clothes. Grabbing my matching hoodie and sweatpants

Finishing my bath I saw it was quarter to 10 pm and we will be playing at 2pm

Finishing my bath I saw it was quarter to 10 pm and we will be playing at 2pm. Grabbing my blow dryer from my vanity I blow dried my hair making it wavy.

Opening my room door going down the stairs to play with Apollo. 

"Hey there buddy what do you want to play" looking at Apollo while holding his basket of toys. He grabbed the bouncy ball with that we started to play fetch. 

Once Apollo was laying down on the grass with the ball infront him I looked at the time. 11:37 pm. This ball of fur really gives me something to do. 

Since I'm feeling lazy I decided to just buy some food. Grabbing Apollo and wiping his feet to remove the dirt, I put on his body collar and attached its leash. Putting on my shoes and grabbing my mask and keys I went out of the house locking the door and walked Apollo.

Unlocking the door and placing Apollo on the seat beside me with a blanket. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram

     @LIGHt _   Got a little ball of fur to keep me moving <3 

liked by @Valkyrae @Sykunno...+338 more

I got out the garage and started my drive to Starbucks to buy myself a frappe to keep myself awake. Since I do not drink coffee, I know weird right I just don't like the taste and sometimes the smell too.

Driving through Starbucks I got my Chocolate Cookie Crumble Creme Frappuccino, and waffles to eat while playing.

Arriving back home it was 1 pm, it was a 45 minutes drive but there was a slight traffic.

Entering my recording room I set up my desk, it was a simple fix since  I do not stream with a face cam.

Since I had time before we play I might just stream and do a Reddit Recap. I placed Apollo's bed beside my desk so he can sleep beside me before I start streaming.