Frozen

"Good game guys!" Rae

"Yeah guys nice game, we finally got to relax a bit" Toast said which I can't agree more, we do need to take a break from streaming sometimes too.

"Corpse, thank you for doing this"
"Light no problem, we're always here for you"

A chorus of agreement rang through my ears making me feel warm.

Closing the discord call I looked at the time and its 6pm. Wow we hanged out long this day, looking at Apollo reminded me of the positive things happening lately.

"Hey buddy, do you want to talk a walk and eat food outside?" Apollo's ears sprung up with the word walk but I'm positive he got even more happier with the word food. This puppy could eat A LOT I tell you.

Shutting down the computer and closing the lights to the room I went to my room just across and brushed my hair tidying myself a little bit. Grabbing my wallet and keys on my bedside table I walked downstairs. Grabbing Apollo's vest and putting it on him and attaching his leash I grabbed my shoes and putting it on.

"Okay buddy let's go" Walking out the front door I make sure that I locked the door.

Deciding to go to the Pet store with the McDonalds near, so I can buy more food stock for Apollo and food for me. 

Walking down the sidewalk the air is getting a little bit chilly, good thing I did not change my clothes and stayed with the decision of wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.

Walking pass by a park I saw some family eating dinner at the picnic tables. It reminded me of him when we used to eat outside at night.

Arriving at the parking lot I saw only a few cars, hmm I guess its not a busy night today. Opening the doors to the pet store I walked up to a cashier to order a sack of food, since I did not bring my car I had to order and pay early and get it the next day.

"Okay buddy lets go and get some food." walking out the pet store after paying for the sack of food, we walked to McDonalds. In this branch it allows dogs to go inside the store to order but there is also a outside area where you can eat.

Ordering my food while Apollo was seating beside me, I made sure I ordered more fries to give to Apollo as treats. Grabbing my food I walked towards the door to eat at the outside area, I wanted to feel the chilly air and relax a bit. 

Pulling my chair I also pulled back the chair beside me a little bit so Apollo could stay beside me and not stay on the floor. Eating my food I saw a lot of people passing by, but one group of people caught my attention and I knew I had to go home fast. They looked drunk I mean REALLY drunk, they arrived with a car but the vehicle kept on swerving as it passed through the parking lot.

Finishing my food and throwing the excess away and placing the tray at the return table, I immediately walked fast since they started walking towards my way. 

I made the leash shorter to make sure Apollo sticks with me. Looking down the floor to avoid eye contact I hear their laughter. My hair at the back of my neck rises as one of them bumped into me.

Him greeting me made the other two to look at me as well. i did not reply since I felt my throat closing on me and this made them angrier and more interested. 

Apollo started growling but I immediately picked him up I was scared they might hurt him. One of them touched my hair and I just wished I could vanish at this moment. They were talking to me but I can't understand them anymore I started to panic, my breathing gets faster as my vision gets blurry.

I felt someone grabbed my arm and my sanity went loose

*********

An upload in a span of a few days, I might not upload anymore this week I'm not sure I have a research to present at friday and I'm hella nervous.

Hope you guys have a good week/day ^_^ Stay safe

Thank you so much for everyone who have voted and added this book to their reading list ^_^