•Chapter 15 : My Luna•

A/n: Hello, my lovely readers! Thanks for waiting patiently. I am sorry that I was not able to upload as I said. I had my exams and I had very less revision and so I had to give all my time in revising everything.🥲

I hope you enjoy the chapter.💜

Author's POV

"Don't do this.. please.." the Beta male spoke, trying his best to hold his tears back as he was curled up on the bed, hiding his bruised naked body under the white sheets. The one for whom those words were meant to, seemed unbothered though. He was sitting on the otherside of the bed having a smoke.

The Beta turned when he heard no reply. He sat up slowly hissing in pain and rested his back on the couched headboard. "Won..." and as soon as those words left the Beta's mouth the said Alpha turned. The Beta froze for a second when he saw that cold stare.

The Alpha held his jaw in a deathly grip, "it's Sir (Kang) to you. You get to utter my name from these beautiful lips of yours only when I am thrusting my dick in your hole and you are moaning like the little slut you are... get it?" He said gritting his teeth in anger. The Beta's expression distorted in pain, "g-got it.." he said bearing it silently.

The Alpha yanked his face away, "t-that throne is not yours.. so don't do this, it will ultimately go in vain.." the Beta spoke again, tears pouring down his cheeks now and those words spiked the anger of the Alpha more. He scoffed, "let's drop the topic about the throne.. ever thought what will happen if Jungkook gets to know what his precious "Manager hyung" is doing off-duty?"

More tears poured down the Beta's cheeks, he sobbed, "why are you doing this?" His voice came out as a whisper, "why me?" His gaze lowered.

"Because I love you Hoseok.." the Alpha said, his voice a lot softened.

Those words made the said Beta look up with his teary eyes, now widened with surprise and hope. Were those the words he was longing to hear from the Alpha? Yes. But where those words true? No.

The Alpha broke out into a fit of laughter as soon as he saw that expression on the latter's face, "you really fell for it huh?" He said laughing more as he went back to smoking his cigarette. Hoseok lowered his head again, face covered in gloom.

○○○●○○○

The next day. (Two days before the ball)

07:30 am

When Jimin woke up he sat up on the bed hastily and looked around. He was in his room, on his bed, even his clothes were changed. But when did all this happen? The last thing he remembers was losing his conciousness when he was standing near the staircase and speaking with that lady. What did she say again? 'Mate with him... he is in grave danger...' something about making the bond stronger.

But, it was as if he dreamt all that. "Mate with him... grave danger." Jimin muttered. He was so disturbed, it was visible on his face. He hid his face in his small palms. His mind was so puzzled, why does he keep seeing that lady, who is that lady anyways? And those warnings? He slowly got out of bed and went towards the kitchen to fetch some water when he stopped at the sight of something.

There was a big glass jar filled with cookies placed on the counter. A shiver ran down Jimin's spine 'I thought of bringing you some cookies I baked in the afternoon'. That were the exact words that old lady said, he remembers it clearly. So, if the whole thing was a dream then how come there is a whole jar of cookies in his house. He certainly "wasn't" the owner of the jar.