•Chapter 9 : His Doll•

A/n:

Knowledge about Omegaverse:- PartII

Heat is similar to mensturation, but instead of the pain and blood produced, slick is produced and the Omega is in a state of Euphoria. They feel aroused and sometimes it is painful to handle for the unmated Omegas. It is the time when the Omegas are the most fertile. During the cycle it is best for the Omega to stay indoor and close to their Alphas or in cases of unmated ones, stay home or take heat suppressants, as during this time they tend to release their pheromones/scent very strongly that can trigger any Alpha's rut and cause the Omega to eventually get forced into a sexual intercourse. In some fics, heat suppressants are not good for health. Here, the pills are made up of different herbs and other magical ingredients (which are found only in the Kingdom of Korea), making it safe for an Omega's reproductive organs.

(An Alpha can impregnate an Omega outside the heat cycle but the process takes time. Especially for the male Omegas.)

Rut is the Alpha version of heat but it doesn't occur as a cycle, an Alpha's rut is triggered by an Omega's heat. During this time the Alpha tends to be highly aroused, dominant and aggressive. In some fics a rut may occur as in a cycle.

Slick is a substance secreted by Omegas in heat. It is a sweet smelling liquid that is semi translucent. When tasted, it's very sweet. Male Omegas also tend to secrete slick in moderate amount when they perform sexual intercourse out of their heat cycle, it performs as a self lubrication.

Marking is were an Alpha bite the Omega at the juncture between the neck and the shoulder. Marking is like marriage, it marks the mating or bonding of an Alpha and an Omega pair were they essentially mix their scents. Marking is the way for Alpha's to show what's their's. So basically the mating mark or bite makes other Alpha's aware that the Omega is already taken.

○○○●○○○

Author's POV

"Hyung~" six year old Jimin whined as he held onto the nine year old Jungkook's shirt, "I don't want to be the denner... I will not be able to find you~ and then you tag me beforehand every time.." Jungkook laughed a bit at those words, "Doll.. If you try harder you will find me.." he said but Jimin pouted cutely with a sad look on his face.

Jungkook sighed, thinking what to do, he really loves the way the smaller whines and throws a tantrum when he tags him first and to see that he has to convince him to play. He stood there looking around when an idea struck his mind, he reached for his neck and took out the long platinum chain he was wearing and put it around Jimin's neck. Though it looked really big on him but it made him look so adorable, "look, you have my chain now.. this means you'll find me quickly.." he said, booping Jimin's nose, who got all giddy with joy, "really, hyungie?!" He squealed and Jungkook chuckled.

He felt a bit bad for tricking the smaller but what to do? He was in love with his cute tantrums. "Okay, now, turn around and count to ten." He said and Jimin did so while Jungkook went to hide. When Jimin was done counting he smiled toothily holding the chain as if it will really tell him where his hyung was hiding. He searched around but couldn't find him, he pouted, "Hyungie...? Hyung.." he called and called but got no answer.