•Chapter 8 : Found You•

A/n:- It felt a bit unfair for Sooyeong to not have an occupation, she is one of the main characters after all, so if you check her up at the Characters panel, you'll see that "modelling" is written right after "Occupation".

Now.

Note:- Chapter starts from below the Omega verse description.

Knowledge about Omega verse:- Part I (Please read it even if you know about it, because I made this Omega verse up to my liking.)

Alphas are generally dominant and able to impregnate Omegas. Male Alphas usually have a knot when aroused. In some works, female Alphas are also able to impregnate others; some will temporarily grow a penis to do so, or their vulva will permanently grow into one when they present. In some cases Alphas and Omegas can both mark each other. Here, only the Alphas can.

Betas are subordinate to Alphas and may or may not be able to impregnate Omegas; in some fan works Betas aren't present and the trope is known as Alpha/Omega, in others they take the role and functions of Omegas and Omegas aren't present. Betas are often presented as having "normal" human anatomy, with none of the special attributes of Alphas or Omegas, or as peacemakers between Alphas and Omegas. Here, the population of Betas are less.

Omegas are generally lowest on the hierarchy (although in some fan works Omegas are rare and prized). Male Omegas are self-lubricating and have the ability to become pregnant, sometimes referred to as being bred or mated. Lovers may form pair-bonds with a special connection with telepathic or empathetic qualities. Paired Alphas may be jealous and possessive of their mate, while the Omega may become submissive. Omegas and Alphas may go into heat or rut respectively and need to have sex; this may be the only time Omegas are fertile.

Omegas are often considered the most fragile of the hierarchy, with frailer bodies and painful presentations. In some fics Male omegas are especially subject to fertility issues, miscarriages, and difficult pregnancies and they are highly fertile in some and are the only one to be able to give birth to pure blood Alphas. Here, they are highly fertile.

The ratio of alphas to betas to omegas within the population is sometimes mentioned in fanfic, but varies depending on the needs of the plot. Here, the Omegas have a good number of population.

More info. will be given in the upcoming chapters.

This is provided to me by fanlore.org

○○○●○○○

Author's POV

"Kook... enough is enough. You are the monarch of this kingdom and you are the one who takes decisions. It's not like you have to do as Queen Mother says." Taehyung said in a raised voice, he did not like the fact that just for Sooyeong and his mother, Jungkook had to runaway from his own house like as if he was a criminal. Jungkook sighed, "I know.... but Eomma has a valid point.. the sooner I get married or mated, the sooner the Kingdom will have an heir. It's not like I can't say "no" to her, but when she will drag these points up I won't have anything to say and Sooyeong will take advantage of it and..." he pinched his nose bridge,

"it's not like her personality is unknown to you Taehyung-ah... we know her since we were teenagers.. you know what she is capable of doing and I am afraid of the past repeating itself. I don't want myself to fall inside her deep, dark pit again... and to be very honest, I am not in a right mental state to be dealing with this mess right now. I am worried. Worried, that another war will happen. That we have many more enemies out there waiting for a particular moment to attack altogether.. and that I am failing miserably in ruling this kingdom." He spoke lowering his gaze while Taehyung regretted for lashing out on him.