•Chapter 11 : Love Me?•

Author's POV

Jimin looked around the garden as he walked beside Jungkook through the small path in between the trees and flowers, feeling mesmerized by the beauty of the whole place, while Jungkook was busy admiring the Omega's beauty with a fond smile on his lips, but that smile disappeared soon and he sighed, "you don't have to take every word that my mother says seriously.." Jimin looked up as soon as those words left Jungkook's mouth.

"I know you have been feeling uncomfortable lately..." The latter continued and hearing those words Jimin wanted to say something but before he could, "and I understand why..." Jungkook spoke again, the Omega breathed out his hitched breath slowly feeling relieved, he thought that he has offended the Alpha with his behaviour, but that wasn't the case.

"You have had no connections with us for all these years and then suddenly all of this happens... and we can't deny the fact that we are strangers in a way, either, can we? I.. just want you to know that, your opinion matters too... just as much as mine and mother's do.... don't hesitate to express it.."

Jimin lowered his head, his lips trembling a bit. Nervous to speak out. "I-It's... it's true... all of this, is kind of awkward for me.. " he finally spoke out, "it all feels so weird, no... hard to believe... you see, nothing in my life goes right ever... I have never even expected of getting recruited for such a prestigious job and then actually finding those people who know my past.. know my deceased parents. It is really unbelievable. Just a few days ago, I was struggling, with everything, my jobs, myself, my identity.. and now.. life seems so perfect and easy... and the last time I thought life was this way. It was like living in hell later.."

"Are you afraid that whatever you went through in the past would repeat again, if you trust us? Me?" Jungkook asked. Jimin looked up at him again and shook his head, "I can trust you even with my eyes closed... You are my King, you run this vast Kingdom, you give justice.. you are the only one who has all of my trust. But I am afraid of my fate.. afraid that everything will go horribly wrong someday and it wouldn't just effect me alone this time.." he spoke.

"You said you trust me.. even with your eyes closed, didn't you? Then give me a chance... let's know each other. Let's make up for all the times we could have been together. Let's go according to "our" fate..." Jungkook said with a smile as he turned his head to look ahead, while Jimin kept looking at him.

Monday morn.

"You cannot be serious..." Captain Kim spoke as he stood in front of his best friend's desk, "what makes you think that I am "not" being serious?" Jungkook asked looking up at the latter, "I am not keeping you in this post anymore... Mr. Lee can replace you.. take Namjoon hyung's offer and be the vice president of the company, the business has grown too much and very well, he needs your help and do not give me the "need to have experience" shit because you've got enough qualifications and have known and seen enough to ace that post."

Taehyung sighed, "language, Your Majesty.. and... I can't leave your side now. You know what situation we are in.. and why would you want this anyways?" He asked, "because you have been making promises to a certain someone which you need to fulfill. I want you do that instead of this.." Jungkook said.

Taehyung sighed again, "there is no promises that I haven't fulfilled and I will keep fulfilling them.." Jungkook just looked at the latter with blinking eyes, "look... I don't know what happened between you two.. and I have no right to speak in between you two but.. if you continue being this way, he might actually end up leaving you and that is something I know that you definitely do not want.." Taehyung remained silent at those words.

Jungkook pressed his lips together, "you know what? He should leave you. You deserve it.." he said. Taehyung's brows raised and his lips parted in shock, he did not expect to hear that from Jungkook, "what kind of a friend are you?" He asked with an unamused laugh, "a friend that cares for you.. you should be by his side now Taehyung-ah... he-" a knock at the door interupted his words and when both the lads looked, they saw Jimin standing there. "May I..?" Jimin asked in a soft voice and Jungkook immediately nodded his head.