•Chapter 10 : Family•

A/n: I am really sorry for being on a unannounced hiatus for so long. Actually, I was suffering from writer's block and then my online examinations started so I couldn't help but to give my full attention to my studies. ㅠㅠ I will be updating this story at a normal pace from now on. Love you all.

Knowledge about Omegaverse:- PartIII

Scent glands are located in the nape of the neck on the both sides, along the trapezius muscle, the armpit, the hipbones and the inside of the wrist. The scent glands in the armpits and hipbones are not designed for scenting, and instead just give off powerful pheromones that portray mood. The scent glands on the trapezius muscle and the inside of the wrist are made for scenting.

Pregnancy is about the same as in the real world. For Betas at least. For the Omegas, everything sort of changes and flips their world around especially one who has never had a child before. The male Omegas chest will grow to around an a-cup to help feed their child. The Omegas will most likely be happy about having a child. The Alpha will become more and more protective of not just their Omega but also the small child growing inside of the Omega.

A nest is a place where an Omega can be comfortable, whether if he is in heat or just having a bad day. It can be a closet or a couch, a small room or a bed. It will usually be filled with soft things, the most smelling like his/her mate if they have one. It usually makes them feel comfortable in all times, even if they feel they are about to murder someone. With Omegas being the small fragile creatures they are, it can help them rest. As they get closer to their delivery date, they will most likely spend more and more time in their nest with their Alpha.

The information here is provide to me by Google.

○○○●○○○

Author's POV

Next morning(Sunday)

The moment Jimin woke up from his deep sleep he felt so much refreshed. He doesn't remember the last time he had such a peaceful sleep. He slowly sat up on the bed and for a second, almost started to panic because he wasn't at his home but then he remembered the events that took place the other day. He sighed, "Did I really fall asleep while talking to him?" He questioned himself while placing his fingertips upon his forehead, he was feeling embarrassed about the fact that he fell asleep while talking to Jungkook.

His gaze went down at himself and he noticed that his attire was changed and he was wearing a baby pink coloured, soft robe with long sleves, that complimented his fair complexion. He blinked twice seeing it, he doesn't even remember when his clothes were changed. "Oh, Your Highness!" the voice of a female made him look up and as soon as he did, he saw a woman dressed in a black skirt suit rushing towards the bed, she looked young and was surely an Omega.

"Are you feeling well, Your Highness?" She asked bowing infront of him, "Queen Mother is busy at the moment so she asked me to check up on you and update her about your health." She said head still hung low, "s-sorry? W-What did you... what did you call me?" Jimin asked as he looked at her with his lips parted in confusion.

The maid looked up now and looked at him blinking, "Your Highness...?" She said in a questioning tone but then saw Jimin's still confused face. She showed him a bright smile, "You are our King's would-be-mate. Our Kingdom's Luna... I am bound to pay you the same respect I pay to Our King, Your Highness..." she said.