•Chapter 3 : My fated one? I doubt that.•

Author's POV

7: 30 pm, same day.

Blossom, the drink shop.

"Kim Namjoon? Really?" Jimin asked in a lowered voice to Kim Seokjin as they sat at a table facing each other. "What are you both chatting about?" Was the voice of Min Yoongi that reached their ears catching their attention, and soon the person approached their table and sat beside Seokjin, "hey hyung.. you know? Kim Namjoon came to hyung for therapy." Jimin said, waving his small palm at the latter.

A/n: Jimin met Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi at the age of ten when he once ran out of the orphanage after he got beaten and went to a playground. They were nice to him and made friends with him, and since then, their friendship was unbreakable, but unlike Jimin, both Yoongi and Seokjin belonged to good families and had a very bright childhood

"Really?" Yoongi asked, looking at Seokjin with his brows furrowed, "Hmm. It was kind of weird to see him after all these years." Seokjin said, "understandable, you rejected a marriage with him four years ago and then met him again, suddenly. Doesn't he hold a grudge towards you or something? The people I rejected do, though." Yoongi's words made Seokjin laugh, "he is not someone to hold a grudge Yoon and that too on such a silly matter.. he understood me then, he understood what I wanted and so he respected my decision. He is.. a great person."

"Mm... he seems pretty calm and collected, too.." Jimin said, nodding his head as he remembered the times he had watched the Alpha's interviews on news channels. Seokjin smiled, "Well... the most important reason why I fell for him.. he's calm, understanding, gentle.." he said, and Jimin and Yoongi looked at him in surprise.

"You... fell for him? As in fell in love with him?" Yoongi asked in disbelief, and Seokjin nodded his head, looking outside the glass wall beside their table. "But-But, you never told us---then why did you reject him and even let him get married to someone else?" Jimin asked with a small pout on his lips, not really getting the matter and certainly not liking this sad love story.

"I rejected him because I wanted to work, something totally different from what his mother wanted, she wanted me to stay at home and act like a housewife because Omegas from their family don't work, it would not be good for their image and blah blah, as me working would means that I'll meet random strangers everyday and that was not allowed. She actually had a problem with my whole lifestyle and freedom, and Namjoon knew that if he.. if he had married me.. my life wouldn't have been that good, and so he happily took my rejection."

"Hmm..." Yoongi muttered, "I am saying all this to you both because *sighs* I am-I am making a very important decision about my life and other than my Appa, you both are my family too... a-actually, he has been coming to me for therapy for almost three months now." The other two looked at him blinking as their lips parted a bit. "Ya'll know about his firstborn passing away and then the divorce and other things... it all affected his mental health badly. It was really very awkward for the first few days, though.."

"Three whole months?" Jimin asked, "and you didn't tell us any of this?"

"I know.. I know.. I thought I would see him just as any other patient, but.. things changed. We unknowingly grew intimate, and then he confessed he still has feelings for me, always did... and wants to be with me." Seokjin sighed again. "I'm not going to lie... I want the same.. I have loved him for the past four years, and I still do.. I confessed, too. He said he wants me by his side, and he wants to make me happy... he wants to... marry me." Seokjin's voice was laced with frustration as it faded in the end with his head hanging low and eyes glistening with tears.

"Won't his mother say anything?" Yoongi asked. Seokjin shook his head, "He doesn't involve his mother in his life anymore. They are in bad terms. He left the house, stays at his own place now, and she won't be getting to know about this relationship from him as well."