•Chapter 17 : Want you•

A/n:- Chapter contains Mature content rated 18+. And if any reader in genuine doesn't like it, feel free to skip that part.

Author's POV

It was a big event for the Kingdom of Korea. From North to South, all was decorated with beautiful lights as people celebrated Winter and their new Luna. The Royal Ball was taking place at the Great Hall that was brightly lit and was decorated with white flowers making it look so elegant.

8:00 pm

When the King's car arrived, there were already huge masses gathered up to see them ; the continuous flashes of the cameras and the deafening cheers of the people made Jimin's heart sink to the stomach as he removed his gaze from the car's window and looked down at his lap, he was starting to panic, all this.. was so overwhelming.

Jungkook noticed that and also understood Jimin's nervousness. He slowly moved his hand and intertwined his warm palm with his Omega's now cold one. "It's okay... I'm here." He assured while Jimin nodded hesitantly, not removing his gaze from his lap.

The car door was opened and the couple was now revealed to the world. Faint gasps and "wow"s were heard from the people who were very loud about expressing how beautiful their soon-to-be Luna was when Jimin stepped out of the car, quickly intertwining his arm with Jungkook's. The flashes of cameras increased and the reporters hovered, stretching their hands to hold their mics up close to their King as they shot their questions, while the security held them away.

"Your Majesty! Was Omega Park Jimin the reason for your continous rejection to Ms. Cha Soo-yeong's proposal for marriage? ----- "Your Majesty! We heard Ms. Cha Soo-Yeong was pregnant with your child, is it true?!"----- "Your Majesty! Did you choose Omega Park Jimin as your secretary because of this romantic relationship between you both?"

And the questions continued making Jimin more and more uncomfortable than he already was, he was feeling weak after being a victim to the sudden attack of Mrs. Kang's strong Alpha pheromones and now these flashes, yells and weird questions....

The Royal guards made way for the both to safely enter The Great Hall, "are you not feeling well?" Jungkook asked, concern laced in his voice. Jimin looked back at him, his face had turned pale, "n-no.. I am fine.. it's just that I am not used to this.. so I was feeling a bit suffocated." He said and the Alpha sighed feeling bad, "I am sorry doll.. just bear with it for a while.. we'll leave early.."

Jimin nodded clutching around Jungkook's bicep tightly as they walked further in through the corridor and into the big hall and all the guests present there lowered their heads in a respectful bow. Jimin just looked at them blinking, to know that the respect was just not meant for their King but for him too made him feel so weird. He wasn't even used to the palace staff calling him respectfully and now the whole Kingdom is going to treat him the same way.

He was not use to it. It was surreal that a very ordinary Omega like him who nobody have ever paid any kind of respect was recieving this treatment, being called "Your Highnes" and getting  straight 90° bows from every person he meets.

His gaze wandered about the whole place looking at the Omegas, Alphas and Betas who were all dressed in elegant taste and the beautiful interiors of the hall that looked even more beautiful now that every corner was lit up.

He was so engrossed in the scenery that he didn't notice when Jungkook has un-intertwined their hand and held him by the waist. His daze was broken when he felt the pull from the strong arm wrapped around his petite figure and in no time he was standing facing the Alpha. Their bodies extremely close. He blinked.