𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔

Author's POV

It's the year of 2020, the end of the 21st century and instead of a democratic rule the world is being ruled by monarchy. Every country has their own Monarch and so does the renowned Kingdom of Korea, a pure blood Apha, King Jeon Jeongguk, the one and only heir of the ruthlessly murdered, kind and gentle former ruler. He was only nine when his father was assassinated infront of his own eyes by an unknown enemy. His mother, then Queen and Luna, stood down from her position cause she knew she didn't had that much knowledge as well as capability to rule a kingdom all alone, leading to Jeon Jeongguk being crowned as the king at that very age and the affairs of the Kingdom were managed by the royal officials.

Now, nineteen years later when the King has turned twenty-eight, after years of training, he has taken upon all the duties of a King in a perfect way, he was loved by every single person of his vast Kingdom and was said to be a kind ruler, with the same gentleness and intelligence of his father, but the only problem was that, the King was unmarried and it gave no surity that the royal bloodline will be continuing further and an heir will be born, causing a sense of concern among the subjects. Seeing the concern of his people, Jeon Jeongguk now has made himself ready to find his fated Luna.

○○○●○○○

Not everyone is fit for royalty, or so, what Park Jimin thinks. He was once a royal and now an orphan. He was born of a father who was the Captain of the royal military and a close friend of the King and a mother, who was the former Queen's lady-in-waiting, they died at the same time as The King leaving their then six year old son an orphan. Now, after nineteen long years, he has turned into a beautiful twenty-five year old Omega, freshly graduated from university and trying his best to get a job and earn some money so that he can finally stop working part time.

His whole life has been a struggle, he was helpless after his parents passed away. The orphanage did a huge favour by taking him in, but the people in there were no good. They would make him work and abuse him physically if he refused to do so. It had been happening with all the children, but nobody in the outside world were aware of it. He somehow managed to pass till the tenth grade with the money the orphanage provided him for his education but he passed his highschool and university with the money he made while working numerous part time jobs.

What will happen when these two people, with completely different lifestyles, meet? Will love blossom in between them?

👑

Note: This story is inspired by the new Netflix Korean series "King : The Eternal Monarch".

Contents:~

Smut!
Fluff!
Mpreg!
Angst!
Magic!