•Chapter 6 : The King's Fated Pair•

Author's POV

The next day, 9: 30 pm.

"I still can't believe it.. I applied for the house staff's post and I got the post of the King's secretary.." Jimin spoke heaving a breath as he kept on looking at the coffee cup that was placed infront of him on the table with his eyes widened. "See, I told you something good will happen.." Hwan said with a smile, "I am really glad that His Majesty recognized your brilliance." Seokjin said, "really, it was hard to accept that even after having so much of knowledge and all those degrees that you have worked so hard for, you were going to ado the job of a domestic worker." Yoongi stated.

"I don't know how to thank His Majesty properly, for giving me such a big opportunity.. I literally gave up on everything." Jimin chuckled a bit, "I guess.. my life will finally go on a track now."

"Okay.. let's celebrate today.." Seokjin said putting the beer glass up to clank it with the others', "For Jiminie..." he said and Yoongi and Hwan repeated while Jimin smiled coyly.

"OH MY!" Hwan shouted out suddenly when a though struck him, catching quite a lot of attention while the other three looked at him with their eyes wide. "What?" Jimin asked, "I just realised you won't be working at Blossom anymore. We won't meet everyday." The younger Omega said with a cute pout on his pink lips. "Aw.. I will come to meet you Hwan.." Jimin said hugging the latter, "promise?" Hwan asked and Jimin nodded, "promise."

The next day

"It would be better if you explain everything to him, he is absolutely new at the job." Jungkook said and Mr. Choi nodded, "definitely Your Majesty.. I'll explain everything to him... but..." Mr. Choi hesitated, "but, what?" Jungkook asked, "I.. heard he is an "Omega".." Jungkook raised his eyebrows at those words, "So?" He asked, "N-Nothing Your Majesty.. it's just that, will he be able to handle the job?" Choi asked, he knew that he was offending the King, the consequences of which can be very, very bad but he couldn't help but to ask. "Hmm.. so you think I made a wrong descision by appointing a well qualified "Omega" to be my next secretary?" Jungkook asked, his brows furrowed slightly and an intimidating aura radiating from him.

"No your Majesty, definitely not! You can never make a wrong descision-" "-then no further questions, you'll do what I asked for tomorrow and you may leave now." He said with a very fake smile and Mr. Choi did as he was asked for immediately without any further questions. Jungkook's face became straight once again as he sighed. He was so annoyed at that question. He joined his knuckles and then placed his hands on the table lowering his head, he was really tired, it has been a busy day.

Soon, a knock at the door made him look up and when he did, he saw Cha Soo-yeong standing there leaning on the door with a smile on her red glossy lips, she was all dressed up as if she had come here with the sole purpose of impressing him, which she apparently can never do, no matter how much she dresses up or how much pretty she looks. Jungkook sighed once again, he got up from his seat and moved towards her and so did she but with staggering steps and finally landed on his arms, "what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked as he made her stand properly, to which she smiled, "came to meet you." She said in a groggy voice

He could clearly smell the reek of alcohol on her, "you are drunk..." he said, shaking his head and looking away because for a single day, just for a single day his mother was not here to nag him around and Sooyeong choses that very day to show up drunk and now he has to take care of this mess whether he likes it or not because if he doesn't and something bad happens, he will be the one to get blamed by his mother and to be honest, he actually was not a person who can leave a drunk Omega all alone knowing the consequences, "Yep.. I am.." she surrounded her arms around his neck chuckling a bit. "Jungkookie! Let's... let's have sex." She said taking her face more close to him and he took his face away.