•Chapter 20: What about Jimin?•

Author's POV

"I want to mate with you.."

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. Those words were something he was really looking forward to hear. The permission to make Jimin "his".. forever.....

Yes, it's true that he proposed to take things slow as he wanted to give Jimin time to adjust and mentally prepare for the responsibilities that will come along with mating.... but, this was what he actually wanted... and after the growth of intimacy in between them and especially after last night.. he has felt this strong connection and the very want of making the Omega his. The Alpha inside him just wants to sink his teeth on the fair, pillowy skin of the nape and decorate it with a permanent mark.

"You sure?" He asked in a soft tone and Jimin nodded with a shy smile, now lowering his gaze.

Jungkook let out a breath, "I want it too... I have been wanting it since the day I saw you..." Jimin looked up in surprise and their eyes met. The Alpha caressed his cheek lightly... a small crinkle visible in between his brows... face having signs of concern. "Being my mate is going to be tough doll... it comes with tons of responsibilities that a Luna has to bare... and that's why I wanted us to mate only when you are absolutely sure about it..." he said.

Jimin's smile slightly faded away and lips turned into a small pout... he immediately got up on his knees and crawled more closer to the Alpha and settled on his lap, cupping his cheeks. "I am sure about this Jungkook... I want this.. I don't care how many responsibilities I have to bare.. I just want you.. want us..."

Jungkook's lips now cracked a smile as he snaked his arms around the Omega's petite waist and held him tight. "I am glad..." he said, leaning in to press a sweet kiss on Jimin's forehead.

○○○●○○○

Elsewhere.

"I have been trying to contact you for the past five days.. I was scared to death Hoseok! Where the fuck were you? Why didn't you tell me before leaving! Could've just let me know how you're doing!" it was the voice of Detective Park Hyunjae, who was standing in front of the Royal Manager's apartment with one hand on the door trying to block the latter from closing it on his face.

"I am fine Hyunjae.. just leave me alone..." Hoseok spoke in a frail voice trying his best to not let the Alpha in but... the use of a bit of strength and the Detective has pushed the door open and had come inside.

"You don't look fine Seok-ah.. not to me..." He said in a frustrated and concerned voice as he observed Hoseok's pale face and his thin and shrunken body. The latter looked away.

Hyunjae's brows furrowed a bit as he kept on looking at Hoseok, he then slowly moved forward and stood in front of the latter.

A faint aroma hit his smelling senses, it was so sweet and easily comparable to Omega pheromones... and it felt really strange since it was coming from Hoseok. He took a sniff to make sure if that was really the case and he was indeed right...

He caught hold of the "Beta" startling him a bit and leaned in towards the nape of his neck to take a sniff, "H-Hyun..?" Hoseok called out in nervousness, he could smell the Alpha's strong pheromones and was clearly feeling it affecting him and before he could realise further... he had already tilted his neck in a show of submission.

Hyunjae pulled himself back and looked at Hoseok with those same furrowed brows, "what...?" The question came out of his lips as a whisper. Hoseok slowly turned his head and looked at the Alpha, still feeling a lingering submissiveness throughout his body. His eyes pooled up with tears.

"He didn't..." Hyunjae said.

"He made me..." Hoseok whispered as his tears rolled down his cheeks, "you know I never have a choice.... unless I get you enough evidences against everything he is doing.. I will not have any other choice except obeying whatever the fuck he asks me to do.."

Hyunjae pulled the latter in his arms, hugging him close, "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry..." he whispered.

"I'm just a weak, worthless, malfunctioning Omega now.... just what he wanted. He never loved me Hyunjae.. I was just a puppet to him.... a thing to experiment on and something he can destroy and that's exactly what he did..." silent tears continued rolling down the "Omega's" emotionless face as he buried his face on the Alpha's chest.

Hyunjae just stood there silently, eyes red and pooled with tears as he held the latter in a tight embrace. Anger was boiling in his blood. But he can't do anything about it... just stand there and see the person he loves getting tortured day and night by a ruthless man.

"Let's run away Seok-ah... far away from everything..." Hoseok shook his head, now looking up at the Alpha, "and what about Jimin?"

That small question took all of the Detective's words away. He stood there silent again.

"Quit thinking rubbish Hyun... you got another chance to fulfill your responsibilities of a brother... do it." the "Omega" said.

"What about you?" Hyunjae asked.

Hoseok huffed and another tear rolled down his cheek. "I'm used to it now.." Those word were like a gunshot to the Alpha's heart. He has failed to protect the only person who has been there for him always, the only person who cared, the person he loved. He felt guilty.. so guilty.

To be continued.....
_________________________________________

A/n:- Hey my lovely readers! I know it's been really long and I am really sorry. Thank you so much for patiently waiting for the update. Hope you enjoy this chapter and spoiler alert! Shit's gonna go down real soon.

Do not forget to stream left and right and Proof! And also Jack in Box from July 1st!