•Chapter 14 : My First•

A/n:-

Knowledge about Omegaverse:-
Part IV

I haven't kept the concept of wolves here, that's why I haven't mention any wolves till now, it's just that the human beings are divided into Alphas, Omegas and Betas, and they can follow the religion they want, unlike the wolves related Omegaverse where they praise the Moon Goddess only. Here, in this story, there will be mentions of Budhism and Christianity.

P.S:- All the religious people, please don't get my ways of writing wrong. I won't redicule any religion, there would just be mentions, and there are certain rituals that would take place just for the Omegaverse characters.

Author's POV

Three days before The Winter Ball.

"See, you got it." Jungkook said with a smile as he and Jimin practiced their waltz and Jimin's moves were splendid. The Omega giggled out a bit as he looked at his pair of feet that moved smoothy in rythm with the other pair. "Now, I just hope I don't mess up at the Ball." He spoke softly, "you won't, don't worry.. and even if you do, I will be there to back you up." Jungkook said making Jimin look up at him with a smile decorating the beautiful face, "okay.." he muttered.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist pulling him closer. "What?" Jimin asked when he saw that the Alpha's gaze was at him. Jungkook shook his head, "nothing..."

"Why are you looking at me like that then?" Jimin asked taking his face closer to Jungkook to look nicely, trying to figure out what was going on inside the latter's mind. One of Jungkook's hand reached for the Omega's cheek, he cupped the soft pink skin with his big palm, the other arm tightening around his curvy waist pulling the latter's petite body so close to himself that there was no space left in between them.

"Your Majesty-" Jimin was about to say something but couldn't complete his words when he felt the Alpha's lips on his, it was so sudden that he couldn't even understand. He didn't even realize that the latter leaned in so much that their lips were now attached. His eyes where wide open in surprise. Did His Majesty just kiss him?

Jimin unknowingly gave a light push on Jungkook's shoulder leading the latter to back away that very instant. Jimin's plump, cherry lips were parted as he looked at Jungkook with his brows slightly furrowed. Jungkook blinked looking into the Omega's beautiful hazel orbs, his mouth parted too, he realised that he kissed Jimin without his consent. "Jimin-" he was about to apologize when Jimin spoke, "-that... that was my first."

Jungkook's brows raised, "really?" He questioned. Jimin nodded. "I..." Jungkook started again but stopped abruptly, he felt worse, he took the Omega's first kiss without his consent, "I am sorry..." he muttered out but Jimin wasn't really paying attention to those words, his mind was still lost in that moment when he had felt the sudden sensation of Jungkook's soft lips on his.

"K-kiss me again.." he mumbled out, "what?" Jungkook asked in a whispered tone not getting the words correctly, "Kiss me... again.." Jimin said in a clear voice this time, hands placed upon Jungkook's chest. The Alpha was surprised, he really did not expect that, "I.. um.." he tried to say something but didn't and instead held the latter's chin parting his lips a bit and leaned in once again.

Jimin closed his eyes while his hands reached for the Alpha's cheek as they kissed each other. Jungkook could tell that the Omega had no experience but was still trying to keep up with his pace. His lower lips caught in between those thick, red lips.