•Chapter 1 : A Luna for his Alpha•

Author's POV

"Appa...? Appa!" The little boy shook the lifeless body of his father which was lying in a pool of blood. Tears of agony running down his cheeks, his hands have been colored with the blood of the King, his father. He was helpless, he didn't know what he should do, there was no one to help him. For as long as his gaze went, there were corpses lying all around. He was so afraid to look around anymore now. He cried and cried but then understood, that his cries were not being heard by anyone, he understood that he was really all alone. He rubbed off his tears with his bloodied palms and laid close to his father's body, holding it.

○○○●○○○

Seoul, Kingdom of Korea.

7: 30 am

"Your Majesty!" A muffled voice reached Jungkook's ears continued by several knocks on his closed, wooden bedroom door which led him to sit up straight on his bed immediately. His half bare, muscular physique glistened with sweat and gleamed in the morning rays that entered into the room through the big, uncovered glass windows, he looked out to see a large chunk of ice fall from the branch of a tree. He heaved a breath rubbing off the sweat droplets that had formed on his forehead before getting down from the bed and putting his feet on the feathery soft slippers.

He grabbed his robe and wore it moving towards the bedroom door from where the knocks were still coming, along with the same voice, a deep and pretty emotionless voice. He opened the door at once to see his personal royal guard standing there,

"Your Majesty.. are you okay?" Asked the royal guard sounding really concerned and it even showed all over his face, "Taehyung-ah.. can you not imagine me being dead for once when I don't open the door on time?" He said in his scratchy, morning voice. Kim Taehyung bowed in front of him, "I'm sorry, Your Majesty.. I've been calling you for fifteen minutes now and you didn't answer, you generally don't do that.. neither do you lock your door." Taehyung explained.

"No, it's okay... your calls saved me.. I was having a terrible nightmare.." Jungkook spoke and Taehyung looked at him blinking, "again?" He asked receiving a nod from his King, "you should consider going to the therapist now, Your Majesty.. this is happening for quite a while." Taehyung spoke, "tsk, can you not call me that for once? I prefer being called "Jungkook" more than "Your Majesty" by you." Jungkook said. "We can't take the name of our King, that's the rule. You know it." Taehyung said and Jungkook looked away, crossing his arms over his chest. "Rule... rule... fuck the rule!" He mumbled with a clear look of irritation on his face.

"Language, Your Majesty.." Taehyung reminded, "yeah, yeah.. I know." He said squinting his eyes at the latter. "You must freshen up and get dressed, you have a meeting with the Prime Minister in two hours and then with our military force, but most importantly you have to join your mother for breakfast in half an hour and... you know what the outcome will be if you fail to do so.." Captain Kim informed while Jungkook nodded again, sighing a bit and moving back inside of his room and towards the bathroom.

Once he was done freshening up, he got out to see one of the royal male house staff present there to help him dress up. To be honest, he never liked people around when he was dressing himself up but, what can he do, he was the "King", it happened this way since he was born.

After he was fully dressed up in a navy blue formal suit, he walked out of his room and down the huge flight of beautifully designed, marble stairs to join the Queen mother, i.e, his own mother, for breakfast.