Chapter 11

Pic of Jennie's dress is on the side! And the song for this chap is She's Not Afraid by 1D. Listen to the lyrics, and it tells about what the whole chapter is about. Hehe. :)

___________________________________________________________________

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 11:

-Harry's POV-

I really hope she could make it to the party. I glared at my watch that read 9:43PM. I invited every single person on Facebook, and I was pretty sure my place would be filled with people by 10.

I was dressed in a white shirt and some jeans, but I told Jennie to wear a dress and doll up considering there would be tons of girls dressed like that coming here. And I didn't want Jennie to be the only one in jeans to.

My phone buzzing in my pocket had interrupted me as I quickly slip it ou and pressed it to my ear.

"Hello! So are you coming?" I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah I am. If I get in trouble, it's all on you though." She goes.

"I know, I know Jeno. Just get ready for the best house party of your life!" I exclaimed.

"Sureeee Haz. I'll be there in ten minutes." She chuckled.

"Bye!"

"Baiii."

"I love youuuuu." I coo'd.

"Love you to Harrehhh." She laughed before we hung up.

Mum and dad had left quite a few hours ago, and I've been chilling in my house alone for the rest of the time until now. The reason why I wanted another house party, was to obviously get drunk. Maybe pretend to be find love to. Taylor and I aren't actually dating, and we both confirmed it yesterday. She said it was okay if we stayed with no definition of the relationship for awhile and I agreed. Soo, here we are.

Pretty soon, the doorbell had rang, signifying that Jennie was here. Or shall I say the first person here.

"COMING!" I hollered, jogging through my living room and to the front door.

I swung it open to reveal... Woah.

-Jennie's POV-

I had rung the doorbell twice, putting a hand on my hip waiting there immpatiently. My curly hair was layed out as I had the most simplest make up on, consisting of mascara and foundation. My dress was pretty simple, nothing to show stopping or something that would 'steal the crowd'. I didn't want any attention or anything on this party. I wanted to be EXTRA careful. 

My dress was slightly ruffled at the ends and it was a light purple that reached up to a couple of inches above the knee. There was also a small bow tied right in the front and I think it was okay.

Harry had swung the door open, his mouth parting slightly as his eyes widened when he layed eyes on me.

"Well are you gonna say something? I know, the dress isn't as good." I sighed as I bit my lip, shaking my head.