Chapter 42

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 42:

-Jennie's POV-

While we were all sat around the counter in high stools eating the pasta that Chelsea made, one thing I noticed was that right now, Chelsea and Niall were closer than ever. Literally.

I smirked, putting a bite into my mouth.

"Is there anything we're missing?" Louis motions with a hand through a full mouth as Chels and Niall glared at him.

"Not really." Niall lied, shrugging slightly.

Chelsea looked at me crossly, shaking her head with wide eyes. I guess they didn't want the boys knowing?

I nodded slowly until we went back to normal faces once the boys looked back at us.

"I'm stuffed! Thanks for the great pasta, Chels." Harry nods, putting his fork down.

I smiled, finishing the rest of my pasta and following Harry's actions.

"Wow, look at the time!" Harry glares at his watch. I look at the wall clock, seeing it was almost 8.

I exchanged a look with him, a smile playing on my lips slightly.

"Harry you aren't a seven year old, it's barely eight at night." Louis says as I stifled a laugh, the boys smirking at him.

"Do you guys want to go out?" Niall asks after a silence as we all looked at him.

"Where?" Liam turns to the Irish boy.

"To a club or something! Let's get wasted drinking pints!" He goes as Chelsea laughed.

"I'm in if you guys are." Zayn shrugs.

I was about to agree, until.

"I think me and Jennie will stay for the night. We're both kind of tired." Harry says as I look at him confusedly.

I played along anyway as the others nodded understandingly.

"Awww Jennie you have to come though!" Chelsea pouts.

I glare at Harry once more, trying to read him. He looks in back at me with pleading eyes.

"You know, I really want to, but I am just so sleepy." I lied, shaking my head.

I could feel Harry smile slightly, setting a hand on my thigh under the counter.

"Suit your bums." Niall shrugs as we laughed.

--------

Lastly Niall and Chelsea were out the door as I shut it behind them, about to let go of the doorknob, until I feel Harry grab me from behind as I shrieked slightly as he slun me around, shoving me against the door.

"Ready?" He smiles hopefully.

"Well we're alone." I chuckled, playing with his curls slightly as he slightly pushed his body against mine.

It all happened in a split second as he started kissing me hungrily. I ried my best to keep up, but he pulled away to speak.

"Come on, babe you can do better than that." He whispers seductively into my ear as I rolled my eyes.

I push his head to mine, leading the kiss this time as I kissed as hard as he did, his tongue sliding over my lower lip slightly.

Harry's kiss travelled from my lips, leading down to my neck as his teeth came in contact with my skin as soon as he did. I bit my lip, my eyes fluttering closed in pleasure as he started sucking and biting on my neck slightly.