Chapter 3

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 3:

-Jennie's POV-

My eyes widened as I see completely who has their hand on my mouth. I had no idea what to do or say, honestly.

I tugged his hand off of my mouth, seeing that he had brought friends with him to.

"Get out of here, Harry." I sighed, shaking my head.

He looks at me as if I was crazy. "What? I came all the way from the other side of the world just to see you, and you just want me to go home?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Harry, it's been three years. Why the hell are you so oblivious?" I rose my voice.

"Shh. The neighborhood will here you!" Harry said. "But. I know that, but I can explain why." He says sternly.

"Explain? Harry, I waited three years just for an explanation?! I spent all my nights thinking and even crying about you, trying to accept the fact that you were never going to come back. Do you even have any idea how hard that was?" My voice shook as I glared up at him. I just tried to ignore his other band mates giving me those head to toe looks.

"But if you listen to me, I swear I can----"

"Don't even try. Listen, I'm sorry I was a waste of your time, and that you came all the way for nothing, but I.. I just can't. I can't forgive you that easily.

When I was about to turn around and make my way back into my room, Harry clasped my hand, twirling me back around as my bare feet touched the roof.

"Please." He said with pleading eyes.

I turned to the boys just standing there looking at me.

"We don't know you, but Harry literally had a nervous breakdown this morning and he's been getting jetlag just for you, so I think you should listen to what he has to say." Liam nods.

I glare up at him and to the others as I glanced back at Harry.

"I'll let you talk to me, and come into my room, but it won't change anything. I'm still so angry at you. And I meant it when I said I hated you." That last part was just rubbish. 

He sighed. "Well then why should I put effort into it? Come on Jennie!" 

"Who the hell are you right now?" I asked seriously. "Is this what three years of stupid fame has been doing to you?" My voice softened.

"I'm still the Harry that left three years ago, Jennie. I can promise you that." He whispers.

"Come on." I mumbled as I motioned for the boys to climb through my window and into my room.

I switched on my bright Christmas lights, sitting down on my bed. "Well don't just stand there," I say. "Sit down."

They smiled at me shyly and sat down on the mini couch across my room.

"So if you didn't know these guys already, this is----"

"Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam." I interrupted Harry, pointing at each and every one of them.

"Alright. So, well for starters.. How have you been?" Harry goes. There goes Mr. Oblivious again.

I give him a look. "Okay, I really can't do this anymore." I say stubbornly.

Well he was Mr. Oblivious, and I was Mrs. Stubborn. 

"Then just let me explain." He literally begged as he got on his knees, grabbing both my hands.

"Harry, I----"

"Please!"

"I----"

"PLEASE!!" 

"Okay, go!" I groaned, as I slapped his hands and we sat back down.

"Okay. So the reason I stopped talking to you was because the people managing us didn't want me in contact with you anymore. So you see, if I didn't stop, I'd lose all I've been working so hard for." He  goes.

"So you basically chose fame over me." I say simply, looking at him as if I knew that he would already say something like that.

"No! Never! I would never do that Jennie! I'm still here, and I just want to spend all the time I have with you!" He hopped on my bed, making me shake.

"Didn't you say that you weren't supposed to be seen with me?!" I harrumphed, getting slightly ticked off.

"No! Unless if I started.. Dating someone.." He cleared his throat.

"Oh. Well that's good. You're dating some snob!" I rose my voice again, now completely irritated.

"No! She's amazing! I swear she's pretty, she has a good heart, she loves me for me, and----"

"She's Taylor Swift." Louis butted in as I glared at him.

I fangirled for him. "NO WAY! YOU'RE DATING THE TAYLOR SWIFT?!"

Harry smirked. "Yeah."

"Oh god. Oh my god. Can I meet her?! She has been my idol for my whole life!" I squealed.

"I knew that." He chuckled.

"When did you start dating?" I grinned.

"Like for a couple of weeks now." He responds. "Well do you forgive me now?" He says immpatiently.

My smile turned into a frown. 

"No. I didn't say that I did forgive you." I start off. "But.. I guess I'd like to catch up." I pull a small smile.

"MY CUPCAKE GIRL IS BACK!" Harry shouts as he took me into a bone crushing hug.

 Why was I so easy to convince? ...

Probably because he was my best friend. Ugh stupid attachment.