Chapter 13 XMAS SPECIAL

A/N:

I decided on making this small chapter on their Christmas. Sooo Merry Christmas guys! I hope you have an amazayn holiday! Love you guys :)

___________________________________________________________

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 13 - THE XMAS SPECIAL:

It had been quite a day, but now I didn't have to worry about anything. It was Christmas Eve, and my mom, me, Harry and his family were gonna spend the night at my place just celebrating Christmas and eating dinner.

Now I was just wearing a warm Christmas sweater with a large Christmas tree on it as I had red skinny jeans on and a Santa hat.

Harry and the rest of his family would be here any minute as I sat on the couch, looking at the Christmas tree me and Harry put up.

By the way, my mom freaked! She even cried which was way dramatic, but I wasn't complaining.

My mom smiled, coming in as she sat on the couch with me.

"Merry Christmas sweetheart." My mom hands me a normal sized box that was wrapped in the red sparkly wrapping.

I grinned. "Thanks mom!" I exclaimed, giving her a hug. "Can I open it now?"

"Yeah." She nods as the doorbell rang as soon as she answered.

I smiled, ripping the gift open as I opened it to reveal a scarf.

"Made it myself." Mom called.

"It's beautiful! Thank you so much mom!" I called with a wide smile on my face as I wrapped it around my neck.

DING! I heard the oven.

"Yus." I go as Iheaved myself up, running into the kitchen.

I had made a fresh batch of cupcakes that I still had to frost before putting it out.

I tentatively took it out with a glove and set it down on the yellow counter.

I breathed out, walking overto the shelf to grab the icing and the frosting squeezer.

"Merry Christmas!" Harry's. voice had scared me as I dropped the materials.

I held a hand to my heart, breathing heavily. "Okay,you have got to stop scaring me like that." I chuckled, twirling around as I see him alsoin a green Christmas sweater that had rudolph on the front. He also had the same Santa hat on.

"Merry Christmas, anyway." I smiled with a small shrug as he took me into a quick hug.

I ruffled his curls as we let go of the hug.

"Here, I got this." He nods, as he took the materials, quickly putting the frosting in the squeezer.

"You sure? If you're only gonna mess them up, I think I should do it." I cocked an eyebrow as he stuck his tongue out.

"I know what I'm doing, Jennie." Harry goes as he started to put some on the first cupcake.

I watched intently seeing if he was going to mess up any time soon and I would throw that cupcake out.