Chapter 36

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 36:

-Jennie's POV-

I smiled up at the tall but slim boy as we walked down the hall where plenty more of the students were walking.

"Alex! Oh my god, who's this?" Some blond comes up to him smiling fakely at me as she hugs him.

I look at her weirdly.

"Just a girl in my physics class. Jazzy, this is Jennie. Jennie, meet Jazzy." He introduces.

Who names their child 'Jazzy'.

I smiled, also as fake as hers. "Nice meeting you."

"You must be new here." Jazzy cocks an eyebrow as she shakes my hand.

"Yeah, I am. I just started this year." I motioned, stumbling back slightly.

"Well, warm welcome." She says in an unpleasant tone giving me a slight look of disgust.

"See you later, Jaz. I think I can hang out with her for awhile." He goes as I wave slightly.

"Sorry about her. She's always like that whenever she sees me with another girl that isn't her."

"Oh is she you're girlfriend or something?"

"No, she's my friend's sister that's why she's all clingy to me." He explains.

I chuckled. "Oh. That explains everything." I smirked.

"So what parts from here do you come from?" He asks.

"Oh no, I'm not from New York." I shrugged as we continued to walk.

"Oh. Then where are you from?"

"I lived in England. Cheshire to be precise." I explained as we approached the elevator and walked in together.

"Ah. Then why the American accent?" He asks teasingly in a British accent as I laughed.

"Must've came from my dad's side." I shrugged cluelessly. I honestly don't know why I wasn't born with a British accent.

Alex smiled as the elevator soon stopped at my floor. "Well here's my stop." I say.

"Oh no, I can drop you to your room." He offered. "Never leave a woman walking alone." He says as I smirked at that.

"Preach it bro." I raise my hands up as he chuckled.

As we walk down the hallway of floor six in silence and I finally reach my room, I knock on the door to find Chelsea immediately opening it with a wide grin on her face. Her grin fades as her glare goes from me to Alex. I give her a questioning look as she shook her head dissapprovingly.

"Alex." She cocked an eyebrow.

"Chelsea." He looks at her the same way.

 "Oookay. Now I just got to get my stuff before the next class, which is in.." I glared at my watch. "Five minutes."

"See you later." Alex gives me a brief wave before leaving quickly.

"What was that all about?" I mumbled, walking into the room as she closed the door behind me.

"Why would you even talk to him?! How did you even find him?!" She panicked, looking at me frustratedly.

"He goes to my physics class and I sit right next to him! You can't blame that." I shrugged completely clueless to why she was so freaked out about him.

"Well if you want to know who he really is, Alex has trouble written all over him even though he seems really nice. I used to have a friend named Georgia that went here, and she lived just right across this very room. And so she and I met Alex to one day. He seemed nice and all, but I was never attracted to him though. Georgia was VERY attracted to him, and so was he. They got on really well until probably two weeks later they were already dating. At first it was going well, until Alex just.. Cheated on her. And it broke Georgia so much, that she..." Chelsea was at the loss of words as tears were brought into her eyes as she stared down at her hands.