Chapter 12

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 12:

-Harry's POV-

I tried my best to pry my eyes open as I squinted, the sunlight seeping through my window.

"Awesome party Harry!" Mia comes out of nowhere, holding a thumbs up as she left with Niall out my door.

I remember having the party, and then I..

I kissed Jennie. 

"Shit." I grumbled, wobbling onto my feet as I ran out of my front door, ignoring the fact that my house was completely trashed.

-Jennie's POV-

I rolled over in my bed, holding both hands to my hurting head. "God. Ow.." I winced.

"Jennie." My mom comes into my room, with aspirin in her hand and a glass of water.

"You're not.. Mad at me?" I asked, confused.

"You're 18, Jennie. It's time you made your own decisions. Plus, Harry's parentd let him have a party so I'm completely okay with you going.

"Thanks." I nodded with a weak smile as I took the aspirin popping it in my mouth and taking a couple of sips of water.

"Something happened. What is it?" My mom says knowingly, sitting down right next to me on my bed.

"Harry.. He.. We... We kinda kissed last night. Actually, he kissed me." I bit my lip, furrowing my eyebrows.

"So he likes you?!" My mom raises her voice.

"No! Uhh no!" I shook my head heavily. "He was drunk! And then I was drunk for awhile to!" I rose my arms in the air.

"Oh. Well did you kiss back?"

"It's not that I did, but----"

"Did you kiss back?" Mom repeated, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes.. But only for a few seconds, and then I pulled away because I noticed that I was kissing my best friend. I mean who kisses their best friend?!" I panicked, as I started to ramble.

"Shhh.. How about you go talk to him? I bet he's wondering what's happening with you right now." Mom goes.

"No, I don't think so. Why the hell would he kiss me?" I accidentally blurted out.

"Jennie, your language young lady! Is the alcohol affecting your head?" Mom frowned.

"Sorry." I apologized sheepishly as I sighed, laying my head down on my pillow.

"I think you should talk to him. Yuh never know, he might've not been drunk and was pure sober." Mom's voice trailed on as she left my room.

"He was drunk!" I say stubbornly with a grunt.

"Not drunk!" Mom sing songed teasingly.

"Ughh!!" I whined, slamming my door shut and jumping onto my bed.

Could it be true? Was it that he.. He kissed me? No. NOT true.. Definitely not. What if it was?! What if he meant that kiss?

I get startled by a loud knock on my tall window.

I held a hand to my heart, turning to the window as I frowned, storming over to it and swishing my curtains open.

Harry smiled innocently, waving. 

I shook my head about to close it on him until he stops me.

"Let me talk to you please!"

I sighed, shaking my head as I unlocked my window and opened it.

"Why did you kiss me?" I squinted at him.

"I was drunk." He goes. 

"Thank god." I breathed out. "I thought you were like non drunk for a second there. And plus I was drunk to, so I guess it's okay."

"Thank you." He smiles. 

But it was like it was a different smile.. 

-Harry's POV-

Yeah I was drunk, but part of me was the normal Harry and I felt as if I didn't regret that kiss. Which is an unusual feeling for me, considering she is my best friend. I came her to find my best friend, not find somebody to love.

Please don't tell me.... Goodness. I think I'm falling for my best friend. Which isn't supposed to happen.

-Third Person's POV-

Jennie had been clueless with Harry's lie, but Harry had kept it hidden. He can't just show what he's feeling to his best friend. It'll ruin their friendship. And no one would want that, right?

Jennie agrees, thinking that maybe if they did like each other.. It would've just ruined it. Best friends obviously stay best friends. Nothing more. That isn't the purpose of best friends.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

This was just a filler. Sorry peeps! I decided on keeping the juicy things for later on. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, but.. AHH! THIS FANFIC IS NOW #27 IN FANFICTION! I'M SITTING HERE GOING 'WOT'. I really am happy that you guys appreciate this fanfic.

Thank Jennie herself @i_like_ur_mustache because without her, this fanfic wouldn't even be made! Tell her Happy Birthday on February 19th too! Because I'm making this for her as a birthday present! :)

Thanks again!

Don't forget to hit that vote button and give me a small comment or long one. Long ones make me smile. ;)

-BritishBums xox