Chapter 25

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 25:

-Jennie's POV-

Okay, so the situation with planes. I mean.. I don't have a problem with sitting in them. It's just that I have a problem with the constsnt rumbling or landing or when the plane departs. Either way, I get anxious and I feel like I'm gonna vomit.

"You alright?" Harry pats me on the back. "You're really pale.. It's okay, nothing will happen."

"Will you sit with me?" I looked up at him.

He nods. "Sure."

Once we had made our way into the plane, I just followed the rest of the boys. Liam was sat peacefully at a window seat until Niall and Louis tackled him and I could hear him groan from here. I laughed literally running to the safest seat, which was the one away from the window. I mean it's like suicide if you sit at the window seat.

Harry and Zayn were talking just a distance away as I narrowed my eyes, trying to observe what they were talking about. Yeah, I can be nosy.

Harry talks, flipping his curls, putting his hands in his pockets. Zayn shakes his head and then talks to too. Harry then furrows his eyebrows, but then nods his head slowly, looking somewhat frustrated.

Once they are finished and they make their way towards the empty seats next to me, I quickly act natural, pretending to look away.

"Harry sits in the seat next to me while Zayn sits next to Harry.

"You feeling okay?" Harry nods with a small smile as he pats me on the shoulder.

"I think so." I bit my lip.

-Harry's POV-

"Zayn, do you like Jennie? If you do, you might as well tell me." I say sternly.

"Do you?" He asks.

"I asked you first."

He sighed. "I've known her for over a week now, and she really is just an amazing girl."

"I've known her my whole life, what does that compare to?" I talked through gritted teeth getting all in his face.

"Harry, not here." Zayn gave me a bad glare.

"Zayn, you can't take her away from me." I said in a lower voice.

"I didn't say that I would, Harry."

I look down at the ground, shoving my hands into my pockets. "Okay." I nod slowly before we both made our way to the empty seats beside her.

---------

-Jennie's POV-

Once the intercom had spoken in, I immediately tensed, clicking my seatbelt on as Zayn and Harry did the same.

Okay this will be worth it. This ride is taking me to Paris.

"Breathe, Jenn." Harry sends me a reassuring smile as I do as said once I felt the plane moving.

It slowly started to rise as I held my breath, my grip tightening on the arm rests.

I felt a hand go on top of mine as I looked at the hand and then who it belonged to as I weakly smiled, breathing out once it had risen normally.

"I did it!" I exclaimed.

Harry smirked. "You're a strong girl. You can do anything."

"I can not." I look at him with a look of disbelief.

"Oh yes you can." He nods slowly.

"Nope." I shook my head. "Zayn, what do you think?" I turn to him.