Chapter 20

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 20:

-Jennie's POV-

There my dad was. I sighed, seeing he was still under the covers, still lifeless.

"Hey daddy." I whispered, still thinking he would hear me. I just wish he would. I felt a tear stream down my face once I took a seat in a chair, grabbing his gand shakily.

"If you're still in there, I'm fine. There's this boy who was always by my side, even though you left." I breathed out, my tears coming again.

"His name's Harry." I nodded. "I.. I miss you, dad. I'm sorry." I cried, biting my lower lip roughly.

I just wish he could hear me. But who knows, he may just be listening to everything I was saying right now. Mom taught me to always have hope. No matter what it is, there will always be an ending to everything.

"I promise, daddy. I'll be here for you again once you wake up. But now, I have to go." I whispered, giving him a light peck on the forehead.

The sad thing was that I came here all the way for zero responses. Again.

I slowly walk out, finding Harry sitting in the cafateria with a.. With a tray of cupcakes.

I smiled, walking up to him and sitting in the seat in front of him.

He stopped chewing, observing my face. "You're crying. Not good. What happened?" It was like he read me.

"It's fine. You have icing on your nose." I tried not to laugh.

"Oh." Harry smiled sheepishly as he wiped his nose with a sleeve.

"So how did it go? Any luck today?"

"Nope, but good thing is I got to see him." I answered.

"Awesome." He goes.

I couldn't help but stare at the vanilla cupcakes.

"Could I have one?" I asked.

"Yeah, but the cafateria lady gave it to me for free."

"Oh really?" I picked one up, biting out of it.

"Mhmm."

"Why?"

"Because I am Harry Styles." He goes as I rolled my eyes.

"Here we go, ego maniac."

"Hey hey hey! It's true." He smirked as in my head I was thinking all 'pfft'

"So about tour." He trails on, glaring up at me.

"Harry, I don't know. I.. I have so much things left here. I don't really just want to leave it all."

"Come on, you've always wanted to go to Paris, right?" He grinned.

"Paris?" I suddenly got an interest in what he was saying as I cocked an eyebrow.

Harry chuckled, messing his curls slightly. "Yup. If you come, it's just going to be two months of you and me."

"Harry.." I whined again. He was seriously trying to persuade me! With the city of love! Ugh!

"Please, Jennie! It's two months! Please!!" He pleaded, doing the prayer hands.

I closed my eyes, supressing a smile. "Maybe. I.. I don't know, I still need to tell my mom, and leaving dad here, it's.. I don't know. There's a lot to worry about."

"You don't need to worry," Harry paused. "Look, you're growing a white hair." He pointed out right now.

"That's cupcake icing." I pouted, as I wiped the white substance off.