Chapter 19

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 19:

-Jennie's POV-

"Harry Edward friggin Styles. A bowling alley." I say in my sassy tone as he glared at me once he took his keys out of the ignition.

"We aren't playing bowling yuh goofball." Harry ruffled my hair.

"What else is a bowling alley for?" I asked as we both got out of the car at the same time.

There was no cars but ours in the small parking lot, but it was still open. I didn't even know the bowling alley opened this early in the morning.

Me and Harry walk inside to an empty bowling alley still playing music. The song was familiar, but not really. It was like on the tip of my tongue.

"Oh tell me, tell me tell me how to turn your love on," I thought I heard Harry singing.

But it was the song. "Is this you guys?" I asked.

"Yeah. New single out." He nodded, picking up two bowling balls.

"Well aren't you going to help me?" He goes.

"How many? And what are you doing?"

"I'll tell you if you grab Shelly, Jason, and Jeremy." He points.

"What?" I chuckled. "You named the bowling balls?"

"Yeah! Don't judge!"

"Well then how should I know which one's which?"

"The green, the orange, and the one with the big smiley face on it." Harry simplified as I smiled.

He was so darn cute.

Harry took the ones he had in his hands over to a seat as I took the orange and the one with the smiley on it.

He jogged over to the last one as we sat at a booth with five bowling balls in front of us.

"Okay. So Shelly, Jason, and.." My voice trailed on as I glared at him.

"Jeremy." He nods.

"What about the other two?" I leaned my elbow on the table.

"Now these two, I named after us." He grinned.

"Aw oh my god, which one is me?!" I gasped, excitedly.

"Obviously this one." He smiled, pointing to the one with the colorful dotted cupcake on it.

I laughed. "Oh and this one is named after you?" I go, seeing the one with the teddy bear on it.

"What? I'm as cute as a teddy bear, right?" Harry smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Pfft. You're as cute as the lockness monster, Harry." I complimented, patting him on the shoulder.

"Well do you wanna know what we're gonna do or not?" He asks.

"Continue." I was now the one smirking.

He explained it all to me under two minutes as I had a weirded out look on my face.

"Harry, when have we ever done this together before?" I questioned.

"Never. That's why it's a good thing! Watch the lads freak!" He had a grin in his voice.

We both carried the bowling balls to the back of his car as I breathed out, getting into the passenger seat.

"No I'm not doing it, it's crazy. What if I get caught? We would look like idiots!" I exclaimed as he backed his car out of the parking spot and drove it off.