Chapter 46

A/N: Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! If you see anything that look a bit off, I'm sorry! I'll try to edit the story when it's all over :)

Btw guys, I'm really sorry, but no sequel after this! This has to end before Jennie's birthday, which is on the 19th of February! I MIGHT write a Chiall story.. Probably! Just probably!

------------------------------------

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 46:

-Jennie's POV-

"Jack..I'll never.. L-let go." Rose was shivering vigorously as her tear immediately rose in place once it left her eye. She deattached her hand from Jack's watching him sink slowly imto the ocean.

A light sob left her mouth, but obviously she couldn't cry as loud. Her throat had nearly froze in the weather too.

To my surprise, I get stopped by a tear also leaving my eye as I sobbed into my hands, watching tv.

"Hey, Jennie you can use the shower, now if you----"

"What's wrong!" She gushed, making her way over to me, putting her hands on my shoulders.

I couldn't speak, but her silence told me that she had processed what was happening as she chuckled slightly.

"It isn't funny!" I blubbered, wiping my eyes.

"But it kinda is! That movie is nothing but.. Cheesy." She shook her head.

"You sound like some sick person who hates love." I turned to her harshly.

She just smirked. "I'm teasing, boo."

"Well still isn't funny." I say reluctantly. "Soo.. Niall, huh?" I smiled suggestively.

Chelsea shrugged, trying to get me to sink into the topic a little more.

"You like him?" I asked.

She sighed. "I love him."

I was about to grin, saying something, but she stopped me.

"Not in the way that you think. By love him, I mean fangirl over. And I'm nothing but a fangirl."

"Don't think you can go way beyond that." I shook my head.

"I can't.. W-what will he think of me? Right now, I'm nothing but a fan. Some stupid fan who follows him and his band everywhere." Chelsea groans, propping onto her elbows on her bed as we took a glare once in a moment at the tv.

"I haven't really talked to him about this either, but you.. But it looks like he likes you."

"He's a nice boy and all.. He.. He just isn't made for me. I'm not that kind of girl made for his whole image, yuh know?" She mumbles.

"Chelsea, are you scared of hate?" I confronted her, immediately figuring it all out.

She reluctantly shifts in her spot on the bed, turning away from me.

"Chels, answer me." I say sternly, kneeling up in front of her on her bed as she avoided any eye contact.

"And what if I said I was. What would that change anything? I know people.. And I don't want to be called a bitch, fat whore, or anything of the sort just because I admit my feelings to Niall. Well.. As if I had any." She grumbled.

I sighed, frustratedly, also pondering myself.

"It's okay, Jennie.. Look, I overheard you're conversation while I was in the bathroom." She starts.