Chapter 7

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 7:

-Jennie's POV-

We sat on the couch like a bunch of fatties munching on pizza as I was sitting properly and Harry was sprawled on the couch, his head on my lap.

"Ah." He makes that sound effect, opening his mouth, motioning for me to put pizza in his mouth.

I don't rip my eyes off the tv, but stuff a piece of pizza into his mouth.

He smirked, turning back to tv now.

His phone vibrates loudly as we both exchanged looks knowingly.

"Oooh! It's your girlfriend!" I say teasingly, slapping him playfully on the cheeks.

He smirked, simply picking it up. "Hello? ... Mhm, yeah. You are?! Alright, I'll ask her right now!" He goes, excitedly.

"Jennie!! Can I please go somewhere?! She's in London like RIGHT now!" Harry whisper shouted.

"Uhh, in one condition." I bit my lip, holding back a smile.

"Yeah, I'll let you meet her," He smirked as I squealed, hugging him tightly.

"YOU ARE THE BEST!"

"Aww, Am I? I know." He nods teasingly, hugging me back.

Harry quickly gets back on his phone, talking to THE Taylor Swift. I can't believe I was just a phone away from her!

"Okay love, I'll text you the address! I love you to.'' He says with a smile.

Wahh, did he really just say that?

"Did you really just say the three words?" I gasped, as if it was like the first step on the moon or something.

He nods. "She's special."

"Of coarse she is! She is like the love goddess that lives down on earth!"

Harry laughed. "Well do I look good? It's the first time I'm seeing her in person in like weeks."

"You look great. Now, breath check?" I gesture for him to breathe in my face. He does as said as I shook my head.

"Use the tic tac I gave you the other day." I nod as he pops to in his mouth.

"Okay say eeeee?" I say grinning just slightly.

Harry obeys as I grinned.

"You're good. But Harry, really now?" I point at the dry saliva stain on his sleeve.

"Oh my god!" He gasped, doing his best to get it off.

"Good boy."

"I'm not a dog, Jeno." He stuck his tongue out.

"Oh really?" I say sarcastically, a smirk tugging roughly at my lips.

****

"SHE'S HERE!!" Harry whisper shouted as soon as the doorbell rang once.

"Oh god.. You get it!" I shove him to the door as I plop myself on the couch just to look normal and not suspicious or anything.

-Harry-

I take a deep breath, flipping my curls before turning the doorknob, and seeing the person behind the door.

"Hey!" She smiled, going in for a hug as I smiled myself, hugging her tightly.

"Where's your friend?" She asked.

"Best friend." I corrected with a chuckle as she smirked.

"In here. She's actually been wanting to meet you." I nodded heavily.

"What does she want, an autograph or something?" She says as if.. As if Jennie was not as important.

I frowned, my eyebrows making a furrow.

"Kidding." Taylor adds as my face turned into a straight one now.

"Oh." I chuckled along with her. "Here, you can come in if you like."

"Sure." She goes, with a small shrug as she steps in and I shut the door.

-Jennie-

"Jennie! Meet Taylor. Taylor, meet Jennie." Harry says smoothly as I sent her a nervous smile.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you." Taylor nods, pulling me into an unexpected hug. Yeah, she really was an angel. Much nicer in person.

"I am like such a big fan, and to suddenly figure out you're dating my best friend is insane! But in a good way though!" I rambled, motioning my hands as Harry just smirked, completely amused with my reaction.

"Well then I'll leave you two alone to.. Talk." He looks in my direction and runs upstairs. "I'll be back in like two seconds!" He shouts.

"So how is he?" I go, glaring at her as we sit on the couch.

She let's out a sigh, raising an eyebrow and glaring at me. "Stay away, from my boyfriend."

"W-what?" I choked out, making sure I was hearing correctly.

She clasps her hands together in a bizaar manner. "Listen here, Jennie. It's obvious you'll be stealing him from me. Soo, I want you to just.. Lay off, will you? You are so pathetic.''

Did she really just say that? Taylor Swift said all that.. That little----

"I'm back!! Well, me and Taylor are gonna be going around London for a couple of hours, so we won't be back until probably this evening. Is that okay?''

"Ermm.. Yeh." I say softly. Unfortunately, the things I had to say didn't come out correctly. The words just slipped. Like butter on a pan.

"See ya later sweet cheeks." He grinned, making his way to the door with Taylor. And she acts like nothing even happened. What the hell is up with that?!

I no longer answered as I heard the door click.

Turns out, my idol for probably my whole life has been an imposter to.

Shockingly, Harry was dating her. The whole image just changed COMPLETELY.

Maybe that was why all the social networking sights said these sick things about her.. Because it was true.