Chapter 40

The Cupcake Girl

Chapter 40:

-Jennie's POV-

This random crowd of people had dispersed as soon as me and Harry pulled away from the kiss as I laughed.

"You didn't have to do that Harry.. This isn't Cheshire." I say as he entwined his fingers in with mine once we started walking the opposite direction omce again.

"I don't care where I am! All I know is that I want to show you off."

I smiled, looking up at him. "That song." I started my sentence.

"What about it?" He asks.

"It was the one you sang with your first band. And the one you first sang to me." I nodded as he smiled.

"Glad to refresh your memory." He smirked, both dimples at either sides of his cheeks.

"Why?" I asked.

Harry once again looked at me confusedly.

I chuckled. "Why'd you sing it to me back then?"

"Because.. Because it was kinda true." He smiled sheepishly.

"It was?" I rose my eyebrows surprisingly. "So you've liked me before?"

"Kinda. But I didn't realize it would turn into this. I mean.. Yuh know. I never thought you would be the one that I would love. I always thought you would be the one to help me find that one. But I guess what I've been trying to find has been right beside me all this time."

I smiled softly back at him. "That's the exact same thing I was thinking about."

Like a random buzz of a bee, there came two girls jumping excitedly in front of me and Harry. I almost crashed into one of them as I stopped in a halt.

"Hi Harry!" Blondie gushed.

"Oh my god!" The brunnette beside her grinned.

"Hello girls!" Harry smiled, signing the cds the girls were holding out for him to sign.

"Can we get a picture?" They both seemed to say in unison as Harry looked at me for an answer.

"Go on ahead! I can take it if you like." I nodded insistingly.

"No! Me and Sarah can take turns. We want you to be in it! I mean.. A picture with Jarry is pretty honorable." Blondie smiles.

"Me?" I point a finger at myself, cocking an eyebrow disbelievingly.

"Yes you! You're Harry's cupcake girl! I mean.. He's been going on this journey looking for you, and turns out he has! So I mean you are special!" She squeals.

I supressed a smile. "Alright."

Harry grinned, amusedly, Sarah (the brunnette) positioning in between me and Harry.

"Everybody say cupcake!"

"Cupcake!" We all said, but mine came more out as a 'cupcake?'

"Wait I wasn't even smiling! And I think I blinked!" I say which made Harry laugh.

"Okay, take two!" Sarah laughs.

We then take another picture, me smiling like a normal person this time as Harry hugged her while I did next.

"My name is Delilah by the way." The one who just took the picture smiled as Sarah switched spots with her.

"I love your name." I complimented with a smile as she positioned herself in between me and Harry, sending the smile back.