3 Years Later

In New York
Clary's P.O.V

"Parker?" I say looking in the kitchen. I can't find him anywhere and he's been acting so weird lately so I just keep looking. After the kitchen I looked in the library then the training room and then our room. He wasn't in our room so I just decided to walk around the institute. Believe it or not but I haven't seen all of the hallways in this place. "haha" I laugh at my self.

I've been walking around the institute for at lease 20 minutes. i hear a noise like a moan coming from one of the empty . or at least should be empty. I'm pretty sure it's Isabelle and Simon or Magnus and Alec. so I started to walk away until hear someone yell. "PARKER" all out of breath and I turn around and look at the door. Please tell me that it's not my Parker. I could feel the tears burning my throat. I have been through this already please don't let it happen again. I walk up to the door nice and slow. I grab the doorknob and twist.

Right as I was about to open the door I hear a loud BANG come from down stairs.

I let go of the doorknob and run down stairs. right as I get there someone comes running behind me. I don't look behind me and check I'm focussed on what came through the institute doors making all the noise it could.

The guy had blonde hair and you could see the muscles through his shirt.

Jace.

I run down to him and pull him off the ground and look him in the eyes and said. "WHAT THE HELL JACE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WE'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE." I was going to continue yelling at him but came in after him and walked up behind in and stabbed him with a big black sword. Jace fell to the ground but before he could fall I caught him in my arms.
I pulled him to my lap and started to talk to him. "Jace please keep your eyes open we just have to get you to the infirmary. We can call Magnus and get him to save you" I tried to keep talking but Jace cut me off "Clary I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry" he started to cry. he let one tear fall from his beautiful golden eyes. "Clary I love you and I'm sorry I left you. And Clary I'm sorry I'm leaving you again. I love you." Jace's eyes closed and I broke down with Jace still in my lap.

I sit straight up in my bed and look over and there's Parker shirt less and dead asleep. God i miss Jace so much it's hard for me to take it sometimes I love Parker but I still know that Jace is out there and I Feel like I can find him but I don't know how.

In Florida
Jace's P.O.V

I'm lying in bed and looking at the ceiling and thinking about my family I left behind. Its been so long.But I'm still not over my family that I up and left because I was mad. Clary comes to my mind. Her beautiful red hair and mesmerizing green eyes and small body that I love. I need to get over her. I need to get over everyone. I need to forget about all of them. And I know that that sounds bad but I can't keep living my life here and still feel like I'm living there. From now on I am staying in my Florida life and forgetting my old.
Goodbye Isabelle.
Goodbye Alec
Goodbye Magnus
Goodbye Simon
Goodbye Jean
Goodbye
Goodbye Clary

Hello new life.

I really like this chapter and I hope you do too. Please comment on what you think and any recommendations. Thanks guys