Going back to New York Part 2

Clary's P.O.V

Jace and I are all packed up and are waiting for Jon in the kitchen.
" Clary?"
"Yeah" I turned and looked at Jace.
"I love you" I was about to say it back but Jon walked in the room and his eyes lit up.
"Ready to go?" Jace asked us both.
"Ready as ever" Jon answers
"I'm kinda nervous. You know casue Izzy hates me and Parker is going to be there. And Alec and Magnus..... I hope they don't hate me." Jace looked at me with nothing but sympathy. But Jon he looked at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I couldn't read his face. he walked up to me and took my hand. "Clary" he said in a soft voice. "I don't know how anyone could hate you. Your simply to amazing." he finished. His green eyes were glowing so bright and had a little hint of something. That I just couldn't put my finger on.

I let the thoughts slip away because Jon was looking me in the eyes. and I was looking back.

He leaned in.

I was frozen I couldn't move.

He just kept leaning in.

He was so close I could smell him.
He smelled amazing. like... like... like happiness.

He quickly moved his face to the side of mine and kissed me on the check. I could feel my face light up in embarrassment. Jace still standing where he was looking and Jon and I. He was giving Jon a nasty look and I don't blame him.
Jon cleared his throat and grabbed his bag.

"Let's get you guys home." he said kinda weird.

I nodded and looked at Jace. He was really happy to go back to New York. and Don't get my wrong I'm happy to see Simon and Magnus. it's just I'm worried that Everyone will hate Jon and I need Jon to stay with us. I know it sounds strange but I need him to stay with us. I need to know someone will be there for me when everyone there except Jace Magnus and Simon hate me.

I don't know what it is but Jon doesn't feel like my brother. he feel more like a....... I'm cut off from my thoughts by Jace handing me a stele. and say "Draw the portal love" I nodded and picked a spot on the wall. and Draw the rune.

The blue swirling ball comes up and we all look at each other. Jace and Jon come on my sides and take my hands. Jace on my right and Jon on my left.

We walked through the portal and landed in the kitchen of the New York institute. I looked at Jace then Jon.
"We're back Clary" Jace said. His voice dripping with happiness.
"Yeah we are aren't we?"
He nodded and said to both Jon and I.
"Let's go find someone." I looked at Jon. He was looking off in a daze and then came back. "Ready Jon?" He nodded his head mechanically. and we walked to the hall. right as we made it to the hall there stood Isabelle and Simon. Isabelle was looking at Simon. But Simon was looking at me and Jon. Isabelle followed Simons gaze and Looked at Jon Jace and I.

Isabelle didn't waste anytime she took the closest thing to her and hit Jon over the head.

Jon looked around for a second then fell to the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I yell at Isabelle

She looked at me like I was really crazy. like I had completely lost my mind.

"Isabelle he's normal now he doesn't have any demon blood."

"Oh shit"

"MAGNUS!!!!!! COME HELP"
Isabelle yelled.

There was a poof of bright glitter them Magnus and Alec appeared.

"God dammit Magnus I told you not to do that anymore." Alec was to caught up yelling at Magnus to notice that Jon was on the floor out cold.

"Magnus please help Jon"

He looked at me then Jon
He looked back and me and saw the concern in my eyes and fell to the floor to help Jon.

I was at the verge of tears.

Jace saw me and I turned my head away. he held on to my hand really tight.

"Clary he's going to be fine."
Jace said to me.

He needs to be okay I can't live with out him.

Hey you what would you think about a little clabastion? Yes no maybe so. Let me know what you think casue I kinda ship it.