The new guys

The night after Clary and Jace had their big fight everything seemed very unsettled but Jace and Clary just left each other and Jace went back to his fiance. When he layed down in bed next to Jean he no longer felt right. He felt out of place and as if he was doing something wrong.

Clary couldn't even think about laying down she was to upset. So she walked down the cold hallways of the institute that she had once loved. After about 45 minutes of walking she came to the elevator that sent off it's loud banging noise it always did when someone was inside of it. But who could be in the elevator? Everyone was asleep in bed. She stood at the door waiting for them to open. Could her brother had survived the poison and come to get her? NO there was no possible way. She was almost certain that she had killed him. As the doors opened she found herself in a fighting stance. Knees slightly bent her hands stiff at her side and watched the doors open and stood in front of her were two people soaking wet. Clary's eyes widened and she immediately moved from her stance and loosened. Those two wet shadows stepped out from the elevator and looked over at me. 

"Clarissa? Everyone thinks your dead" The man tells her. 

"Thank you for stating the obvious. I'm obviously not dead. So who are you and what do you want?" Clary snaps. The girl mumbles something and moves her wet hair out of her face. 

"I'm Amanda Stairpine and this is  Parker" She said sticking her hand out to shake Clary's. In which Clary did not take. She just gave her a look of suspicion. The girl 'Amanda' Didn't look like your average shadow hunter she was tan almost to the point of fake sun tan questions. She had light hair and her eyes were green. She had runes all over her body along with tattoos on her. It's not common for a shadow hunter to have mundane tattoo's. But she wore them gracefully. They layed on her hand and between her cleavage. They all resembled runes but nothing as large as runes. They all painted detailed handwork. As for 'Parker' He was a rather simple looking guy. He had dark hair with lighter brown eyes. He was your average looking shadow hunter nothing but runes and scars marking his skin. His face painted with water droplets.You could see the warrior in him.

"Why are you here exactly" She asks looking over at the Parker guy who was shaking his hair out. 

"We need somewhere to stay"Parker spoke in a deep voice sending a shiver down Clary's back. 

"Oh well okay I'll show you two to a room" Clary said turning around walking to the hallway where the most bedrooms are. 

"Actually we were wondering if we could have something to eat first." Amanda spoke up. Clary immediately turned around. How dumb could I be of course their hungry. Clary scolded herself and nodded her head.

"Sure I'll walk you to the kitchen." She said turning around and walking the opposite way with the two following shortly behind her.

The three had some food rather quickly because of how late it was. Shortly after Clary walked the two of them to a bedroom and opened the door. 

"here you go you two" She said about to walk away. Until Parker pulled her back by the arm. 

"I don't really plan on sharing a bed with my sister. Will you show me to another room" 

Clary chuckled and nodded her head.

"Sorry I hadn't realized you two were siblings" Clary said as she walked faster. "The only close bedroom that's not completely full of random shit is one by mine which is a little father down the hall" Parker chuckled and nodded his head and followed her down the hill. Clary could feel his eyes on her as she walked in front of him. 

As Clary stopped two doors down from her room and opened a door Parker got closer. 

"Thank you Clary. You know that your told to be very different? People always called you fragile but strong witted. But no one every spoke of how beautiful you really are. You truly do resemble you're mother you know? I'm sure you get that all the time don't you. Anyway thank you Clarissa for your help" He leaned in a little. Clary's breath buckling she didn't know what to do. What was she supposed to do if he kissed her? She had no clue but thankfully she didn't have to deal with that possibility because he turned his head and kissed her check and walked into the open door of the empty room.

Clary let out a loud breath and walked over to her bedroom and closed the door as she walked in. She leaned against the door for a second then rolled her eyes and threw herself on the bed. She looked over at the clock on the bed side table and it red 3:24 am. Great she thought to herself and stripped down to her underwear and sports bra and layed in bed until the darkness took her.