Your Not Getting Away This Time

New York
Isabelle's P.O.V

I and Simon have gotten better but everyone else is stuff really messed. Since Parker Amanda and Jean left Magnus and Alec have barely talked. Other then yelling at each other.

I've seen Magnus with some girls but every time I do their different.

Alec still hates himself for what he did. He only comes out of him room when I make him. He needs to eat because he wouldn't get out of his room yesterday.

I'm walking to his room when I hear moans. Angle please say he's not touching him self!
I knock on his door and he didn't respond so I knock again. he mumbled something. then spoke up. "Isabelle go away." "No Alec you need to eat"
"Isabelle go away I'm busy."
"ALEC let me in" I didn't wait for his answer and walked in to the room even if he was touching him self.
I brag through the door and see Alec and Magnus shirtless in bed and Alec was on top of Magnus. Magnus is looking at me like I'm crazy but has a really big smirk on his face. And Alec was so red I thought me might die.

"Isabelle can you leave now?"
"I have one question" "WHAT?"
"Are you back together?" Magnus looked at me and smiled. "Yes Isabelle we're back together" "okay you to have fun"

After I left I went back to my room to find Simon and the bed reading a comic book. as I walk in the room he looks up and me and then back down at his book. "Simon" he looked up at me with his dough eyes. and said "Yeah Izz?"

"I'm sorry" "For?" He tilted his head to the side making him look 10 years younger. "You know what I'm sorry for. I'm sorry for being such a bitch the last few years. and being so rude to Clary. and For telling you I'm glad she was gone but to be very truthful I miss her so zmich it hurts. And I miss Jace so much it hurts it's like I lost my legs because Clary And Jace are gone! OMG I MISS CLACE!" Simon looked at me so happily and with so much love and said to me in a soft happy voice. "Isabelle Lightwood don't you ever apologize to me for that agin because I knew you missed Clary and Jace and were trying to put a brave face on so people could see it. But I saw it. And that's because I love you so much. "Isabelle please come over here." I looked at him weird for a minute. and then walked over to him by the time I got to him he was standing and looking me straight in he eyes. "Isabelle Lightwood I love you and I'm sorry I've been such a dick. But I think we have some stuff to catch up on" and he smiled. I knew what he meant. He pulled me into a huge embrace and kissed me hard for at least 2 minutes then we both pulled away out of breath. "Omg we're like Magnus and Alec now" Simon looked at me shocked and then tilted his head agin. "are they back together?" He asked "Yeah" and I kissed him again. He didn't take long and he threw him and myself on to the bed and I giggled as he did.

By 10 minutes later we both were almost completely naked and he went to get the condom out of the bed side table and I stopped him and shook my head no and he smiled and we continued.

Paris
Clary's P.O.V

"Clary is that really you?"
"Yeah it's really me Jace" I said with almost tears in my eyes. "Clary I'm sorry I know you want to just be friends to keep both of our lives more simple but my life can never be complete without you. Clary I need you." After he spoke he didn't waste anytime he put his hands in my face and wiped the tears away. and kissed me very soft on the lips. I smiled in to our lips. When he pulled away the younger girl that was with Jace wasn't alone anymore. She was with a girl with Bright blonde hair and with red and black highlights. even in the night her hair was bright blonde. She looked and Jace and I and then just Jace. He turned his head and looked at her. "Jace I'm sorry I know you love her, and I'm hoping that's Clary but you could have told me before you went and kissed a girl in front of a lot of people." The girl spoke so loud it started to attract a crowd. "Grace I'm sorry I did this but I need Clary" Jace spoke in a very sincere voice. "What ever Jace, Please get you stuff and stay with her or something." "I'm sorry grace" She obviously didn't want to her because she took the girl by the wrist and walked away. Jace turned back around to me and looked me in the eyes but before he could ask I said. "Of course you can stay with me. Oh and by the way this is Ryan my best friend" he put his forehead to mine and said to me very soft. "Thank god I found you. Your not getting away this time."