Love Bites

Clary's P.O.V

I woke up in my bed. a body next to me. omg did that really happen last night?. I had sex with Jon or Sebastian or whatever he wants to be called. My brother. Tell me it was a dream. And that me and Jace had really hot steamy sex in a random bedroom. Tell me that I'm lying next to Jace. Please.

I turn my head and hope to see Jace. I see bare chest then a head of gold.

THANK GOD"I yell at myself.

Jace starts to move in bed. he turns and looks at me. and says.

"Why did you yell?"

Omg did I say that out loud? I guess but shit.

"Clary your okay?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be" I counter trying to just get out of here. so I don't feel so guilty.

"Clary what's on your neck?"
My hand shots to my neck.

"What!!" I say frantically.

I run to the mirror. There all over my neck. purple spots. some small some big. I let my self cuss under my breath hoping Jace won't hear but he does.

"What's wrong love?"

"Nothing." Silence. "lets go get some food. Yeah?"
Jace looks at me weird then nods his head.

As fast as I can I take me shirt off and put on a new one. After Jace pointing out my hickeys I don't want to take the chance at anything else showing. (😉)

Once Jace and I are finished getting dressed we start to head down to the kitchen.

But the more I walk the more sore I find myself. God last night was crazy.

Jean's P.O.V

After a amazing sleepless night with Amanda. We both decide to get out of bed and get some breakfast. We're the first people in there so Amanda starts to make breakfast.

Slowly people start to emerge from their room and to the kitchen. Everyone's face happy. They all had the same look. The morning after sex look.

"Everyone get lucky last night." I blurt out. trying not to laugh.

Simon starts to blush and look at Izzy.

Alec blushes and looks at Magnus.

Amanda and I look at each other and just chuckle.

I turn my head toward Clary and see her looking at the ground.

"Clary" I start to say but Jon walks in to the room.

Jon looks at Clary and smiles. Clary blushes and looks at the ground.

Jace looks at her then turns to Jon.

"Jace did you and Clary have fun last night?" I say hoping to see their faces.

Jace looked at me like I was crazy.

"I could hear you in the hall."
I chuckle at my self because I'm so funny. He looks at Clary with a questioning look. Why is he acting so weird about it? It's not like it wasn't Clary and him. I hear her say Clary...... Wait what if it wasn't Jace???!!! Who would it be. it wouldn't be Magnus or Alec. we all know that. Maybe Simon. God no he loves Izzy way to much. that only leaves Jace and Jon...... Omg JON!!!!

Her brother.

"CLARY!!!" I shout out. "Canispeakwithyouinthehall?" I ask in one word. She nods her head and follows me to the hall.

I close the door and take her by the shoulder. "What the hell Clary your brother?" I yell whisper to her.

"Please Jean. Please don't tell anyone please please please."

"I won't. but why"

"I...... I don't know."

"Are you going to let this keep going on?"

"I'm not sure. I'm sure it was a one time thing"

"Do you love him?" Her face grew pale. and life less.

"I'm...not...sure... He told me he loves me......But I love Jace"

"Clary please just stop what ever it is before you really mess things up. okay?"

Clary didn't say anything she just walked back into the kitchen.

Clary's P.O.V

I walk in to the kitchen. and look around and everyone looking at me.

First Amanda. To Izzy and Simon. then Magnus and Alec. then Jace and Jon.

Jon looked at me up and down then put his hand to his neck and smiled.

I couldn't take it. I turned right back around as Jean was walking back into the room.

Jon comes after me as I shove my way past Jean.

"Clary" Jace calls. great now I have Jace and Jon coming after me. I'm about to run but one of them grab my arm. I turned around to see Jon looking at me.

"Clary what's wrong" Jace said to me.

"I just want to go train can you both leave me alone?!?" I said to them with annoyance in my voice.

"No Clary tell me what's going on!!"

"NO JACE!!! JUST STOP BOTH OF YOU ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!"

I pulled my arm out of Jon's hand and walk away. both of them called out my name over and over as I ran away.

I finally got to the training room. when Jon came in behind me.

"Jon last night was". but he cut me off.

"Amazing and I'm sorry if I freaked you out yesterday but I know that you felt something when it happened."

"Jon I don't know what to say right now. You know I love Jace."

"Clarissa" he said with lust in his eyes. "I love you. and I know if I say it enough you will understand it. I don't care if your with Jace and I know you didn't care last night. just look me in the eyes and say you didn't feel anything for me last night."

I looked him in the eyes but didn't say anything. I know I shouldn't feel this way but. I Still love Jace. I love him so much it hurts.

Jon leaned down. His lips touched mine and as soon as they did I responded.

Jon pulled away.
"I love you"

"Jon please don't say that. I'm in love with Jace. you know that"

His face dueled.

"Okay so this is a once and awhile thing but what r we going to do?

"I"