Leaving

Florida
Jace's P.O.V

I was siting in the kitchen and Grace came in. "Hi Jace." I looked up and looked back at the counter top. "Jace is everything okay?" "Umm I'm not sure" "Well can I do anything?" Yeah come over here" Grace walked over to me like I asked. I stood up once she was in front of me. I took her by the shoulder and kissed her hard. we kissed for a long time. Then I pulled away. "Jace" Grace said out of breath. "Grace I've wanted to do that since I meet you"

In New York
Clary's P.O.V
I'm packing all of my things when I feel I'm not alone anymore. I turn toward the window and see a head of white hair. I fell to the ground trying to get away from him. I blink the tears away and look at the window again and he's gone. just another reason for me to leave.

1) Jace is gone
2) Parker hates me and cheated one me with Alec
3) Magnus will hate me cause Parker is.. was my boyfriend and was cheating on him with Alec.
4) Isabelle hates me.
5) Jean hates me.
6) I hate it here.
7) Sebastion knows where I am!

I'm putting the final touches on my suite case. About to make a portal when I hear my door open.

Simon's P.O.V

I walk to Clary's room when I hear something fall and I didn't really care if it was rude I'm worried.

I walk through her door and she has everything packed up and is about to make a portal. "Clary what the hell" "Simon please go away!" "Clary your not leavening there's no way in hell way I'm letting you leave." "Simon everyone here hates me but you so why don't you let me leave" Clary starts to put the portal rune on the wall. "Clary please don't leave" "TO LATE SIMON I ALREADY MADE MY MIND UP" The portal opened and Clary walked thought but I couldn't let my best fiend leave. So I jumped through.

Clary's P.O.V

Once Simon came in my room I knew he was going to try and stop me.

Right before I jumped through the portal I thought about warmth and happiness and sun. Florida. I jumped though the portal. and I land in the middle of an Institute Institute foyer. I hear someone fall next to me and I turn my head to see Simon on the fucking floor next to me. "Simon what the hell are you doing here" "Clary I couldn't leave my best fiend" I felt tears in my throat. "Thanks Simon but you need to go home" "So do you Clary go home" Someone walked down the hall and stood in front of us. "Hi I'm sorry I was wondering if I could stay he..." I couldn't finish my sentence because as I turned the person that has walked down the hall was Jace. JACE CAME TO FLORIDA!!!" "Clary?" "Jace" I run too his arms and hug in hard. Simon cleared his throat because someone else had walked but behind Jace but I hadn't noticed because I was to busy taking in every part of Jace.
Jace let go of me and turned and his face light up and he turned around to be and had a sad look on his face

I have a sudden feel of déjà vu. "Clary Simon this is Grace my Girlfriend"