The Honeymoon Phase......

Clary's P.O.V

Jace and I have barely left the institute bedroom since he came to live with us.

Jace and I were lying in bed and my head was on his bare chest. His hands going up and down my back. "Jace?" "Yes love" "don't you think we should get some food?" "I could stay here for days. . . . But I am pretty hungry!" "Okay let's get some food!"

Jace and I are about to walk out of the bedroom when I stop him. "Jace dear I think you need some pants along with a shirt" He laughs. God I can't get tired of that laugh. It's perfect. He's perfect.

Once Jace puts pants on we walk to the kitchen hand in hand.

We got to the kitchen and grabbed some food. Jace got a mango and some water and I got a pop tart and black coffee.

In New York
Simon's P.O.V
Isabelle and I where In our room sitting and cuddling. when all the sudden Isabelle looked up and me from my chest and turned green. I looked at her with concern in my eyes.

She got up and ran to the bath room. When I got to the bathroom She was over the toilet heaving up her food from the day before.
I didn't wait to pull her hair out of her face so she wouldn't get vomit in it.

When she was done she looked at me happily. I got confused. "Isabelle why are you so happy you just lost all of the food in your stomach."

She was looking in my eyes the hole time I was speaking then she looked down at her stomach. she had her hands placed over her bellybutton. She looked at me and her face lit up with joy. "Isabelle are you???!!!? Are you pregnant??"

She couldn't hold it back she started to cry. "I don't know I haven't taken the test yet.
" Then what the hell are we waiting for???? GO PEE ON A STICK!!!" She let a little laugh out as she cried tears of joy.

I left the bathroom and 2 minutes later we had a result.

2 Pink little lines followed by a big pink word "Pregnant"

In Paris
Clary's P.O.V

Once we finished eating we walked walk to the bedroom but on our way there there was a knock on the institute doors so we went to answer the door but one of the boys living here answered it before we got there. He gave a look that almost spoke "I GOT IT" So we waited to see who it was and there was a tall guy with white hair and was some what pale. he looked sick. I couldn't see his face very well but the way he carried him self. He looked oddly familiar. The boy that answered the door looked at me a smiled. Then let the guy in. He looked up from the ground and my heart almost stopped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sebastion