11 Years Later

Kids ran around the institute. Different colors of hair blew around in the halls. Red,black, brunette,blonde and even purple. You can guess that the purple hair belongs to Alec and Magnus' daughter. But some how Simon and i ended up with a little blonde girl.Well none of the kids are really young anymore. 

Izzy's P.O.V

Clary and Jace's kids are some of the oldest. They have 

Caleb who is 16 years old

Jessica who is their first daughter, She's 14

Their second son who is Jacob, He's 10

Their third son is Ben, He's 6

Their second daughter is Abbie , She's 1 and 1/2

Yeah i know wow they have a lot of kids but i mean come one it's Clace.

Alec and Magnus have 2 kids.

Their oldest us Mia , She's 15. And has a cute crush on Caleb and it's so cute. 

And their youngest is Charlie, He's not really young he's 13. And he has a boyfriend and it's so freakin cute. 

Simon and i have 4 kids. 

Max is our oldest. He's now 13

Sarah is our second oldest and our first daughter. She's 11 and a big girly girl

James is the third and he's a big lover he's only 5

Liam is only 1 and he won't let go of his daddy. Which i think is so cute. 

It's crazy to think that all thing amazing family started with Clary coming in to our lives. I would have never met Simon and had my amazing babies. Clary and Jace would have never had their beautiful 5 kids. And Alec would have never gotten over Jace and fell in love with Magnus. And had his 2 kids. Everyone is so happy all the time. Even when Charlie came out. Alec and Magnus knew just how he felt and helped him through it all. The way they found out was kinda hard. 

' Magnus and Alec were walking to Charlie's room to see if him and his friends wanted dinner. But when they walked in they saw Charlie and his current boyfriend Ethan making out. 

Magnus and I walking to Charlies door. We both knew he had friends over. It was a girl and her brother. Charlie and Carly had always been close and slowly her brother Harry started to come around. It's so cute how Charlie tries to hide his crush on Carly but he can't can see it. for angels sake i'm his dad. 

I didn't even think to knock on the door i just walked in with Magnus at my side his hand in mine. But what i didn't think i would see is. Carly in the corner with headphones in on her phone and as we walked farther into the room we saw it. Charlie and Harry making out on Charlies' bed. 

"Charles?" Magnus almost yelled. Both of the boys jumped a part and Carly in the seat pulled her headphones out and almost fell out of the chair. 

Before anything was said Charlie started crying onto Harry's shoulder. Harry just sat there and held him. 

We walked over to him and both not down on our knees and looked up at him. 

"Charlie we love you. You could have just told us. Everything is okay. we won't treat you the same. It's okay. We love you." Magnus said. Charlie looked down at us and took a sharp breath in.