Finding Each Other Part 2

In Florida
Jace's P.O.V

I sit up in my bed. I look around. but this isn't my room it's an empty room in the institute. I will not sleep in the same bed with Grace. Not after she tried to yell at me for cheating on me!
Clam down Jace go get some food.

I make my way down to the kitchen. I see all the pictures of old shadow hunters that lived here once. We have that the New York institute. God I miss everyone I wish that I could see everyone again. The last thing I heard from Simon is that Magnus and Alec got in a really big fight because Alec cheated on Magnus. Parker left because he knew all the problems between Simon and Isabelle and Magnus and Alec were caused by him being there. Simon and Isabelle are still together but aren't doing very well. On the other hand Jean and Amanda are doing amazing. They adopted a little girl then left the institute right around the time Clary left and along with Parker.

I wish that Clary never left New York because I would at least know that she was okay living with my old life.

Before I went to get food I went to check the Library for any mail. I walk up to the big desk that sits next to the fire place in the library and it has one envelope. i read the words. "To Jace" in Clary's hand writing and I almost melt. I open it up as fast as I can with out damaging the letter inside. I get it open and see all the amazing hand writing and read it to
my self.

Jace I had no idea you loved me through all these years and I miss you but I don't want to mess both of our lives again. not after what happened so many times.
If we ever did see each other again I would be so..so happy and sad at the same time. We were together then you cheated. That same night Sebastion took me and than he would let me go for almost 2 years. And I came back and you had Jean then she was with Amanda and then I was with Parker. But when you kissed me. I still can't stop thinking about it. I don't know what to make of "us" anymore.

Love always
Clary

I walk through the old kitchen door to see the old looking kitchen counters. Everything is so worn out. and i wish I could get out of this place and visit a happy life. where everything is normal. No death and unhappiness. I look at the fridge and see Grace looking for something in it.
I turn on my heels to walk back to my room but the old dusty floor creaks. Grace turned around and saw me. "Jace?" "God dammit" "Jace please can talk?" i turn around and look her dead in he eyes. "Jace I'm sorry I should have never even talked to that guy" I cut her off "Lets leave" Her face went from sadness to confusion. "What?" "Like we should get out of here all of us. you ,Allison, Josh and i. we need to go some where happy." "Jace that sounds amazing this place has been getting kinda tiring." "okay it's settled lets go to Paris"

In London
Clary's P.O.V

The Clave just the other day talked to Ryan and we are going to going to the Paris institute to help them with a demon problem. I'm really happy to be leaving because I have the feeling that Sebastion knows where I am and I don't think I'm safe anymore. were taking a plane because the last time we all portaled Lucy and Eli got sick so we decided to fly so we would have that happen again. we're all leaving tomorrow morning.

I'm really tired of worrying that Sebastion will find me so I'm going to bed early. I get to my room and strip of my clothes and jump in the shower.

After about 15 minutes I get out of the shower feeling really relaxed. I put on some sleep shorts and a tank top and get into bed. I soon fall asleep thinking of beautiful Paris

The next morning

I jump out of my bed because I'm really excited to go to Paris.
I grab the bags that I packed the day before.

I run down to the kitchen to see everyone eating. I was about to sit down when Ryan said to everyone that it was "time to go to the airport." I didn't get to have any breakfast but I'm okay with it.

Everyone gets to the front doors with all their stuff and we walk out and get in the car and drive to the airport.

In Florida and Paris
Jace's P.O.V
It wasn't easy but we got tickets for the earliest flight to Paris. After I told everyone last night I sent them to go get everything they need for our trip to Paris.

After we had breakfast we drove to the airport and as we were about to board the plane I could have sworn I saw red hair. My red head? No she's not here I'm just going crazy. and I push the thoughts away. I give the lady taking everyone's ticket my ticket. and walk in to the plane. right as I'm about to sit down in my seat I hear someone say her name. "Clary" it was a manly voice. "yeah Ryan" there she was sitting right across from me. as soon as I see her I stand up and I could hold it in anymore I yelled her name. "Clary" my voice cracked as I spoke her name. Clary and this Ryan guy turn and face me. Clary looked like she was going to cry. "Jace" her voice did the same mine did. but it wasn't loud at all. Ryan walked up to her and looked her in the eyes. And sat her down in her seat. i could hear what he was saying to her but the flight attendant told me to take my seat. And I didn't want to get kicked off the plane so I just do as she says.

The rest of the plane ride consisted of me looking at Clary and her trying to sneak a look. As we landed I grabbed my stuff and tried to follow her but she ran as fast as she could to get away from me.

I just let her go because its probably best for both of us.

After we got to the hotel we would be staying at for the next 2 weeks we decided to go to the park just a few blocks away it was already dark and everything was lit up. it was amazing.

In Paris
Clary's P.O.V
After we got to the Paris institute we put our stuff away.

I was sitting on my bed drawing Jace on the plane today. I can't believe I saw him.

I could feel my broken Heart began to heal.

I heard someone knock on the door and then I heard Ryan's voice. "Hey Clary you want to go the park and see the lights." "sure be out in a sec"

I put on my coat and shoes. and walked to the park with Ryan.

Ryan is great he's like my best friend.

We finally got to the park after waking at a few minutes. when we got there I kept hearing the name. "jace...." a long pause then "Jace" again. I tried to forget it but I didn't work so I followed the voice and found a younger girl with him. "Jace" I said as soft as possible. Jace and the girl turned and looked at me. "Clary"