Resorting to Childish Games

Clary's P.O.V

Alec Simon and Jace carried Jon to the infirmary. Where Magnus worked on him more. Once Magnus was done he told me that I could go see him.

I walked in to the infirmary and saw Jon laying on a bed cover by the plan white sheets.

I walked up to his bed and sat in the chair next to it. Jon was a sleep and was facing the ceiling. I went to touch his hand but Jace walked in. He was me and walked up to me.

He pulled me into a big embrace and he looked down and kissed me. He didn't let go and just kept kissing me. but Jon stirred in his bed and I immediately let go of Jace and turned to Jon.

He started to moan.

I think he's dreaming.

About what?

He moaned again and spoke quietly.

"Clary"

I turned back to Jace and looked at his face red with anger.

But my face wasn't red with anger but with an embarrassed redness.

Jace looked at me and back at Jon.

Jon in one fast moment shot out of his lying down position and into a sitting one.

"Clary?"
"Yeah" I answered him with concern
But before Jon could ask a new question. Jace turned on his heels and walked out of the infirmary.

I didn't pay very much attention because my BROTHER is in an infirmary bed.

"Are you okay? He asked with very much concern.

"Am I okay? Jon look at your self your lying in a bed in the infirmary? "

He looked at me eyes wide.

"Clary" be spoke my name soft.

I didn't take anytime I jumped on the bed and hugged him really hard. almost sitting on his lap. But obviously he didn't care because he pulled me on his lap and looked me in the eyes.

"Clary I'm sorry"
"Why are you apologizing?"
"Because I've done nothing but put stress on you." I didn't say anything because it was true things am have been crazy since he came back into my life.

He started to lean in like he was going to kiss me!!

Wait!!!

Is he going to kiss me?????

I don't move because I'm in complete and utter shock. he keeps leaning in till our head in only centimeter away from the others. and Amanda come flying through the infirmary door.

She looks at us and turns around to walk out but I stop her.

I get off of Jon's lap and he groans a little. I turn my head to look at him then back at Amanda.

"Amanda what are you doing here I thought your left with Jean and Parker."

Her face saddened at Parker's name. what happened?

"Clary that's the thing we and by we I mean Jean and I have to tell you guys something"
I look at her with concern then nod my head and turn back to Jon.

"Hey do you feel up to going to the library?"

He nods his head now and pulls the thin white sheets from his legs.
And stands up a little shaken at first but it subsides.

He looks at me then walks towards the door.

"You coming?" He asks me almost laughing.

"Yeah" I say before I chuckle a little.